Please help driver issues

T

Turdferguson

I'm sure I'm getting the run around in pretty damn close to driving I work the local sort but I've seen management driving, they have seasonal drivers driving on Saturday, and now today because we were short handed they had a driver from another center come help. Why the :censored2: am I getting the run around and is there anything I can do about this? I've went to my steward but doesn't seem to be help. I just got a book from my manager this evening part of my sort because even he knows something isn't right. Where can I look in the book? I mean I'm just as much worth this damn place as a driver I drive on my sort parking trucks and I've paid all my dues so all I want is pointed in the right direction.

Thanks
Have you signed and been awarded a bid to drive?

Browndriver5

I was spoiled growing up and I thought it was easy to make good money. Then I turned 18 quit college and got lucky and got a job at UPS. My plan wasn't to work here forever but its a good job and If you can stay in shape and not let the job get to you it really is an excellent career and i'm grateful to have put in my time and I feel like I have earned the right to be a driver.