Please help me...

Hello. Please say me where I can find out the full address where my package from UPS beginning send to me? I know state but i can find full address..
Or who can find me this information? Help me please.

Big Babooba

Hello. Please say me where I can find out the full address where my package from UPS beginning send to me? I know state but i can find full address..
Or who can find me this information? Help me please.
What state? Confusion? Chaos? Disarray? No tracking number = no info. GOOD GRIEF!

I have tracking number buy i see on ups only state and citi but i want to know full address my store location. please say me website where i can see my full information.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/10/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z E6W 311 42 9417 751 1 Type: Package Status: In Transit - On Time
icn_help_blue.gif
Scheduled Delivery: 12/10/2008 Shipped To: LORETTO, MN, US Shipped/Billed On: 12/05/2008 Service: GROUND Special Instructions: SIGNATURE REQUIRED Weight: 6.10 Lbs

chev

Nightcrawler
I don't quite understand why you don't contact the shipper and get the information from them, other than the fact that they are probably closed today. You will probably have to wait till Monday since the information is not provided on the web site. It definately will not be delivered on Monday since it is currently in Maspeth ,Ny. and the delivery address is in MN. It is also not scheduled for delivery till Wednesday 12/10/08 so I think you have plenty of time to contact the shipper. :wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Call you shipper

Why do you need their address?

Tracking Number: 1Z E6W 311 42 9417 751 1
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 12/10/2008
Shipped To: LORETTO, MN, US
Shipped/Billed On: 12/05/2008
Reference Number(s): 200812053330, 246137610.1, 12/05/08
Service: GROUND
Special Instructions: SIGNATURE REQUIRED