Please help me...

outta hours

You gotta be kidding me. These customer (troll) posts need to be deleted and redirected to the UPS site or the garbage. Hats off to those of you who actually take time to respond to this type of insanity.

It should be required that anyone wishing to obtain information here from outside of UPS has to post who their employer is. That way we can inundate their website with idiotic requests and questions.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Your package was first processed at a UPS facility on West Long Island which means it was probably a NYC, NY address.

Try searching using Google with that info.

J&R Electronics has numbers to call on their website...call them.

NO ONE AT UPS OR OUR CALL CENTERS ARE GOING TO GIVE OUT ONE OF OUR SHIPPER'S ADDRESS.

pt_oms

sure thing, let me log onto ETT and get you complete private information just because you are asking. C'mon what do you think your are doing

chev

Nightcrawler
yes correct

myupswork1
You need to understand that this site is NOT connected with UPS. This is a web site for UPS Employees to socialize and help each other with job related questions. We Can NOT help you! We are NOT customer service!!!!

CALL THE SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!

I will even give you JR Electronics phone number.
1-800-426-6027 or 1-718-340-0397

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
JR? For a few moments, I thought this was someone looking for their repaired XBox 360.......