Please help your brothers and sisters;

Brokedownandbrown

If you are a bid driver and have the 9.5 option, even if you don't mind the overtime, get your route on the 9.5 list so when a cover, and or swing is on that route and are over dispatched day after day they can get on the 9.5 list.

This is the only way management will stop this unsafe practices.

BrownArmy

It's worth a shot, but I have to say that it might not work.

In my center they just pay the 9.5 grievances, regular route driver or cover/swing.

They'll take their time, but they'll pay...it's cheaper to pay 9.5 grievances than it is to put more routes in (insurance, pension, bla-ba-di-blah-ba).

Just saying.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I filed and got back on the list last week. I think that everybody should sign it, I don't understand the whiners that are afraid of doing it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not everywhere has the same language. Here drivers get on the 9.5 list not routes. Also no triple time pay out here.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Here, routes get on the list. I will sign, as I want more routes not overtime. I realize they will pay, as it's more advantageous, but the lists will have power if everyone signs. It would be a huge signal to the union that 9.5 is a massive issue, not just a major one. It would be a huge signal to management that we are done working peak hours everyday.
It would help with public propaganda if, God forbid, we had to str***.