Please! , no more Kars For Kids radio commercial

ups1990

How many of you that listen to radio, dread the 1-877- Kars For Kids radio spot? Can't get rid of this song from my head. I'am constatantly singing it to myself. Please, make them stop.

over9five

Staff member
Oh.My.God! I literally have to turn the radio off when that commercial starts. I honestly HATE hearing the little kid sing, and then the Johnny Cash wannabe guy.

Don't sing it, 1990!!! Get it outta your head!!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How many of you that listen to radio, dread the 1-877- Kars For Kids radio spot? Can't get rid of this song from my head. I'am constatantly singing it to myself. Please, make them stop.

Really annoying.Also if you check out that charity on the internet there are a lot of complaints and charges of fraud.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
The only time I have to hear that annoying commerical is when my tractor is in the shop and I don't have my satellite radio to listen to.

If they ever become a sponser of the Stern show I might have to cancel my subscription!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sorry, doesn't help.

Did he sing "Sea of Love"?

He's the "Splish Splash" guy & the "Mack The Knife" guy who did sing Beyond the Sea.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sea of Love was also a movie with Al Pacino & John Goodman and "Sea of Love" was played many times in the movie by the murderer.

It was the first & last time I ever want to hear Al Pacino sing.....John Goodman, on the other hand, was pretty good.