Please Vote No. This TA has to go back so it is good for all

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by smart girl, May 31, 2013.

1. smart girl

smart girl New Member

If we could all agree to disagree on some aspects . Let us just step outside our own needs and remember if it is not good for one it is not good for all. Those before, after and now must have a
    a secure livelihood and retirement. We just need clear language with no room for interpretation.
    Remember your vote counts no matter what you think. We owe it to Casey to bring his Company Parcel and his ideals back. We can still be Global but we must keep jobs here for all.

2. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

You do not want too clear of language. Trust me.

3. smart girl

smart girl New Member

Don't you ever agree with anything?

4. stink219

Absolutely. But as a steward the language works in our advantage more than most realize. I had this conversation with another person via PM. I'll send it to you.

5. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

I'll agree that Stink knows more about contract construction and utility than you do.

6. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

​Gray is good for both sides.

7. stink219

I appreciate that ITG!!
    I wish this app could rep!! I'd throw a ton your way.

8. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

No worries with the rep stuff, your efforts mean more than any rep to me. And we will have that beer sometime.

9. stink219

Check your box!!

10. stink219

I meant inbox. Sorry.

11. stink219

Anything?..........
    I get crickets.......

12. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

You are a steward who is a SELLOUT. You are willing to sell your teamster brother and sisters out to a TEAMCARE plan that is inferior to what you have. You are willing to sell us out to KEEP YOURS.

13. stink219

Um, not true. I am a steward! A very successful one. I have an impeccable track record with grievances. What have you done?
    But, From what I'm hearing (on this site), Teamcare is similar to United (my plan). You don't even know the full dynamic of the plan jackass.
    Btw, Which supplement are you under? I would like to read it.

14. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Typical with you YES voters. I am all this. I am all that. I did this. I did that.
    Use any excuse you want, but you are still a SELLOUT.

15. stink219

I'll vote NO if you write a letter to Paff calling him an :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: and include a picture of you chucking the bird to a picture of him.

16. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I laughed!

17. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I'm about to stroll down to my mailbox and send mine in. I am disappointed that there wasn't a "Hell No!" box to check on the ballot.UPSballot.jpg
    UPSballot.jpg

18. ups hero

ups hero Member

I wanted to make a "F" No box, but decided it wouldn't count if I'd did.

19. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I think that you should be able to write that on it, since our dues paid for it. I just don't think that you should use it to wipe anything with.

20. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

You might be surprised, how many ballots will be voided.... because of things like this.

​-Bug-