Please wash my truck

Pip

probably about 90 to 95% of the 80 cars in the building get washed everynight. Sounds like we are the exception, instead of the norm.

Far as trash and dirt in the building, we have a good janitorial service that takes pretty good care of everything. It is a struggle for him and his 2 helpers at times, but he does do a good job overall. will hate to see him retire in another 5 years. Don't think he will easily be replaced.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I think its just our district Pip. We have a decent crew to cleanup around our HUB as well. And our trucks are washed somewhat regualrly depending on call-offs. They even had a job created for a guy to go aro und with a squege and wash the windows in our package cars, as well as the dashes.

upsgrunt

I think its just our district Pip. We have a decent crew to cleanup around our HUB as well. And our trucks are washed somewhat regualrly depending on call-offs. They even had a job created for a guy to go aro und with a squege and wash the windows in our package cars, as well as the dashes.

We have one of them automatic dashwashers in our house.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our local sort people wash the trucks but not every night because management has such a tight noose on the amount of "car wash hours" they are aloud to have each night. The result is 95% of the trucks being caked with dirt and with windshields that are translucent instead of transparent. It's VERY hard to see through the windshield between 3:30-4:30 because the sun is going down and all the sunlight is comming straight at it.