Pm air to ft driver

Brownpants1

Anyone recently go from pm air driver to ft? I am at top rate for other drivers which is more that starting rate for ft drivers. I was told I would stay at my rate under the new contract until i pass that point In the progression. Just trying to make sure and if anyone has done this under the new contract

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone recently go from pm air driver to ft? I am at top rate for other drivers which is more that starting rate for ft drivers. I was told I would stay at my rate under the new contract until i pass that point In the progression. Just trying to make sure and if anyone has done this under the new contract
That is correct but don't be surprised if your rate is wrong. You might have to fight for it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Have you ever done a route before to try it out? I mean like a full day, not running off a couple of stops?

I only ask because between the 3 buildings my center manager manages, we have had 3 air drivers in the last 6 months bid to go full time, only to have them hate it, and return to PT air.

PT Car Washer

We had an ODC clerk and PT Saturday air driver tell HR she should be paid her Air driving rate when she went FT driving. Worked for a couple months until UPS wanted their money back.