Pointers for UPS customers accessing this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a idea how about we tell customers the things we don't like that they do to us.

Dont ask me what it is. I don't know and I really don't care.

Also don't tell me to stay dry. That's annoying

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Were you jaded then or did UPS do it. Don't get agitated, just want to know.

Being a package car driver at UPS over the past 10 years did to me.
Been with the company since '86.
Driving since '94.
Didn't file a grievance till 2004.

Who says I'm jaded?
Are you sugar coating it?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Trying to get answers in a civil manner. After supporting myself in the public sector for 10 years before coming to UPS, I still thank my stars after 23 years driving. I didn't rock the boat when I worked for peanuts in a bowling center, print shop, sausage factory, screen factory, etc. As much as this company aggravates me, it's still gravy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I love me-sters too.
I want to help them.
Deep inside most of them, there is a Teamster dying to come out.

Trying to get answers in a civil manner. After supporting myself in the public sector for 10 years before coming to UPS, I still thank my stars after 23 years driving. I didn't rock the boat when I worked for peanuts in a bowling center, print shop, sausage factory, screen factory, etc. As much as this company aggravates me, it's still gravy.

It's OK, you don't have to tiptoe.
Ask away.
I already see the answers that I am looking for about you within your last post.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
and so... UPS customers really need to go to www.ups.com or call 1-800-pickups because this site is for UPS employees, retirees and share owners. Not UPS customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.