Pointless Walgreens stops.

ProfitServiceProfit

Are you talking about the photo lab pickups? When I was a swing I got a package from them the couple times I was on those particular routes. This was when they very first started though.

mitchel

if you mean the photo dept pup then its one reg that i dont mind. every route that ive covered that has a walgreens has it. at least it has an early ready time, the ones ive had have been ready and i can buy something to drink at the same time.

Last edited:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Haven't heard anything from the Walgreens on my route. Just as well, I don't need another pickup.

STFXG

Why complain about hours being cut if you're going to complain about being given work? Sounds like an easy stop with a restroom/snacks/drinks.

Cactus

Why complain about hours being cut if you're going to complain about being given work? Sounds like an easy stop with a restroom/snacks/drinks.
Along with customers who don't have their packages ready, or forgot, or just have no idea. Don't need crap stops like that.

hypo hanna

Because we are constantly told by every level of management that our opco doesn't make enough money to pay us a living wage. Maybe if our sales force wasn't setting up pickups that generate zero revenue, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Mr Shifter

I had a Walgreens on my route for about a year a few years back. I picked up several pharmacy returns and 1 photo lab package over that year. I noticed the lil bin had a fedex sign were the UPS sign once was recently.

whenIgetthere

How about the new Wal-Mart photo lab pick-ups. Some have the packages at the receiving dept., which is good, but a lot keep the package in the photo dept., which isn't so much.

Cactus

How about the new Wal-Mart photo lab pick-ups. Some have the packages at the receiving dept., which is good, but a lot keep the package in the photo dept., which isn't so much.
At least you can get to the photo department at WalMart. Your lucky if anyone answers the receiving door.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At least you can get to the photo department at WalMart. Your lucky if anyone answers the receiving door.

Pointless stops and wasted time and effort are the trademarks of the "new and improved" Express. It will only get worse until we have new, effective leadership. For now, you've got all of the short bus folks doing the driving. How's that working out?

ProfitServiceProfit

All of our Wal-Marts have them at receiving. It's all good when they decide to answer the receiving door. They have some of the most ridiculous receiving hours I've ever seen.

overflowed

All of our Wal-Marts have them at receiving. It's all good when they decide to answer the receiving door. They have some of the most ridiculous receiving hours I've ever seen.

Walmart is like Fedex. See a loophole exploit it. If they know it has to be delivered that day they make receiving hours to suit their needs. They get P1 service everyday regardless if they pay for it or not in lots of locations because of their receiving hours.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Walmart is like Fedex. See a loophole exploit it. If they know it has to be delivered that day they make receiving hours to suit their needs. They get P1 service everyday regardless if they pay for it or not in lots of locations because of their receiving hours.

DEX 08.