Polar Bear Hunting --The Knockout Game

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Liberal Press will not report this story. :sad-little:

What say you ??

P.S. It is not about Global Warming.

I just posted something about this under media bias because the liberal media isn't covering it. It's disgusting !! The clips of them sneaking up on people and knocking them out is horrible.
Most of the attacks are on whites.....thus the name Polar Bear Hunting. People will die if hit just right. All I hear from black leaders is that these kids are dis-enfranchised. What does that even mean ??

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who's sitting....I'm folding clothes!!

Nice job changing the subject!!
Didn't know I was changing the subject. Did Bill not do a segment on this on his show that is on right now? I heard he was I don't watch that lunatic though so I don't know.

Ya it's messed up bad stuff happens. The media decides what news sells the best, they clearly didn't think this would sell. It clearly has a place with Bill's audience though.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is not a new story .
It has been going on for some time , with many deaths caused by it.
As always when someone fights back , and causes the little darlings to die instead all heck breaks loose .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How dumb, we covered this already story already. Polar bears were hunted into almost extinction until laws were passed protecting them.

The sheep run with the nightly brainwashing, then get to a keyboard to break a story.

Goofs.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
How dumb, we covered this already story already. Polar bears were hunted into almost extinction until laws were passed protecting them.

The sheep run with the nightly brainwashing, then get to a keyboard to break a story.

Goofs.

TOS

In this story, polar bears are white people..........not bears!!

bbsam

Staff member
The point is that nobody mainstream right or left was covering it and this thread started last night so island couldn't have looked too hard.

Nimnim

The Nim
The point is that nobody mainstream right or left was covering it and this thread started last night so island couldn't have looked too hard.

I don't recall how long ago I first heard of this, but it's been many months. I'd have hoped the mainstream media would have chimed in and covered it seriously, but they still haven't in my opinion. I don't care what race the perpetrators are or the race of their targets. This is a disgusting act that should be condemned by everyone.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't recall how long ago I first heard of this, but it's been many months. I'd have hoped the mainstream media would have chimed in and covered it seriously, but they still haven't in my opinion. I don't care what race the perpetrators are or the race of their targets. This is a disgusting act that should be condemned by everyone.
I think as the holidays approach, more people will be walking after dark with all the shopping going on. Watch your back and be more aware of your surroundings.

Nimnim

The Nim
I'll be ok , I have a permit to carry a loaded firearm .

I'd like to think I'm ok as well with the long hair and really long beard (aside from the thick build), but if you're socked from behind even a gun won't help if that puts you on the ground and they already ran off. With this act they usually hit once and keep moving.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The victims in this " game " can be anyone , they have been known to attack girls , women , school teachers in class , but you never hear about them attacking another young black male .

All I hear from black leaders is that these kids are dis-enfranchised. What does that even mean ??

It means these thugs were kicked out of McDs before they went hunting.

If they want to play their game, let them. But when they hit someone who hands them the ass beating of their lives then they better not cry race or run to the cops.