Police and other peace keepers....

moreluck

golden ticket member
s6VFMni.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ya, those wonderful "PEACE" keepers.

So sad they are subjected to "false claims" about brutality. We "all" know they are the same as boy scouts and can do no wrong under the color of authority.

Oh wait, thats a GOP fantasy.

I wont celebrate the likes of these two LAPD officers who beat this handcuffed woman and injured her seriously.

LAPD has already demoted the Commander of Foothill division over this incident, and the two officer will shortly be charged by the District Attorney.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rse-cell-phone-traffic-stop-article-1.1146962

"reject the current political dialogue which defames and demeans true heroes"...

BAAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOS.

Sportello

The very small percentage of bad cops are the ones who "defame and demean true heroes", not the dialogue.
When those 'good cops' allow those 'bad cops' to act nefariously without reporting them, are the 'good cops' now 'bad cops'?

Also, just being a police officer does not make you a 'hero'.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

OMAHA — Officer Kerrie Orozco, 29 was killed in the line of duty Wednesday. She was a wife, mother, and seven year veteran of the department. She was a member of the fugitive task force. “They go after the worst of the worst,” the police chief said.

“She’s a tremendous officer and even better person,” the Chief added. The Officer had a baby just months ago. The baby was born premature and was set to go home tomorrow.

The suspect, Marcus Wheeler, was also shot and killed. He was a known gang member. Officer Orozco was attempting to serve an felony arrest warrant on the suspect.

wayfair

swollen member

So sad they are subjected to "false claims" about brutality. We "all" know they are the same as boy scouts and can do no wrong under the color of authority.

I wont celebrate the likes of these two LAPD officers who beat this handcuffed woman and injured her seriously.

LAPD has already demoted the Commander of Foothill division over this incident, and the two officer will shortly be charged by the District Attorney.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rse-cell-phone-traffic-stop-article-1.1146962

"reject the current political dialogue which defames and demeans true heroes"...

BAAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOS.

I love Del Taco!!!

542thruNthru

BAAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOS.

So let me get this straight. You think all cops are bad because of the small percentage that show up on the news out of the millions that don't?

Well then I think everyone on here should know that you are a horrible driver, lazy, thief, rapist, drug dealer and many other things like the other SMALL percentage or UPS drivers that have been accused of all those things.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On Monday, Houston Police Officer Richard Martin — Tyler’s dad — died in the line of duty, and the 11-year-old Houston boy decided go ahead and play in his Little League game on Wednesday in order to honor his late father.

Tyler took the hill for the Hawks, and nearly the entire Houston Police Department came out to show their support for No. 3 and his father. When asked what prompted so many people to come out and support Tyler, an officer responded, “he’s one of us… He needs to know he’ll have these people here whenever he needs them.”

Following the game, officers, friends, family and Hawks players had a moment of silence for Officer Martin and signed a ball for Tyler, so that he’ll always be able to remember that night.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So let me get this straight. You think all cops are bad because of the small percentage that show up on the news out of the millions that don't?

Well then I think everyone on here should know that you are a horrible driver, lazy, thief, rapist, drug dealer and many other things like the other SMALL percentage or UPS drivers that have been accused of all those things.
I really believe he is all of those things.

He is special enough to believe all the left wing lies.

That would make him capable of anything.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Woman Mistakenly Calls Barnstable, Mass. Police--From Barnstaple, England

BARNSTABLE (CBS) — It took a woman calling Barnstable Police to report a reckless driver a few minutes to realize she’d called authorities on the wrong continent.

The caller phoned police in the Cape Cod town last Thursday–but she was actually calling from Barnstaple, a town in Devon, England, over 3,000 miles away.

Hello @BarnstablePDMa via @BBCSpotlight great story! 1st time they've ever taken call intended for Barnstaple Police! @DC_police @Devon_Hour pic.twitter.com/Q2yqdCTGBS

— Barnstaple Police (@PCSODenton) September 19, 2016

In the call above, Officer McWilliams, the Barnstable Police dispatcher, struggles to understand exactly where the woman is calling from. She mentions the towns of Ilfracombe and Muddiford, which he’s never heard of.

“You’re not local, are you?” the woman asks at one point. “Because Ilfracombe is the next town over from Muddiford.”

In the end, McWilliams figures out that she’s calling from across the pond.

“So you’ve called the Barnstable Police Department,” he says. “In Massachusetts.”

“There’s no way you can help me then, is there?” she jokes in response.

According to BBC News, her friends used her Windows “digital assistant” to find the number for Barnstaple Police, but the device misunderstood, and the number for the stateside department with a similar name came up.

“Our response time is gonna be about six hours,” McWilliams says before the call ends.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, another American hero with a badge is charged with a murder of an innocent motorist.

Add this womans name to the long list of "peacekeepers" who do anything but maintain the "peace". I dont feel sorry for this woman, and the department should really be scrutinized for even giving this woman a badge and gun. She clearly didnt understand how to use each of them.

Hope she enjoys prison.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com

wayfair

swollen member
Well, another American hero with a badge is charged with a murder of an innocent motorist.

Add this womans name to the long list of "peacekeepers" who do anything but maintain the "peace". I dont feel sorry for this woman, and the department should really be scrutinized for even giving this woman a badge and gun. She clearly didnt understand how to use each of them.

Hope she enjoys prison.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com

I hope you never have to face anyone on PCP...