Police and other peace keepers....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
no, PI needs to follow directions

he was told to step out of the vehicle and refused at 27 seconds

was he trying to use some Jedi mind tricks on the deputy???
Was the officer purposefully trying to escalate the situation? Sure did seem like it.
Two ass hats having some kind of stupid stand off for no reason. I like how they basically sat there holding hands with each other for 2 minutes lol. What a couple of morons.

wayfair

swollen member
Was the officer purposefully trying to escalate the situation? Sure did seem like it.
Two ass hats having some kind of stupid stand off for no reason. I like how they basically sat there holding hands with each other for 2 minutes lol. What a couple of morons.
holding hands... haaaahaaa, that's what I thought

I think the PI was trying to escalate it... it's a friggin worker's comp detail, just tell the officer, don't tell him what to do and order him around...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
holding hands... haaaahaaa, that's what I thought

I think the PI was trying to escalate it... it's a friggin worker's comp detail, just tell the officer, don't tell him what to do and order him around...
The PI was definitely trying to escalate it. I think anyone who interacts with people in their job has dealt with someone like that. The best thing to do is take the high ground and try to de-escalate the situation, not get into some kind of pissing contest. PI was a :censored2:, cop was power tripping.