Police Brutality & Executions

newfie

Any time they spend arguing with me or dealing with me being rude and obnoxious is time (and my tax dollars) that is being wasted. It is time that they could spend chasing actual bad guys instead.

you realize if you stop acting like an ass they could do so?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cop killing used to be during a shoot out or something like that......now it seems that cops are just sitting in their cars or at lunch and someone walks up and shoots them. A more hateful act than the perp shooting in defense of his own life during a crime.
It's the KIND of killing....the stats don't reflect the Kind of killing.

newfie

thank god. pre-schoolers are obnoxious and deserve to die. Not sure how else to respond to such a post. Does this mean we are not losing too many police officers if we can identify some other group that has more deaths? And why then would you select pre-schoolers as the group when the elephant in the room is black killing black in a city like Chicago that has such strict gun control laws?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The black killing black issue in Chicago is most likely related to the drug issue. Legalize these drugs and most of the shootings disappear.

Sportello

thank god. pre-schoolers are obnoxious and deserve to die. Not sure how else to respond to such a post. Does this mean we are not losing too many police officers if we can identify some other group that has more deaths? And why then would you select pre-schoolers as the group when the elephant in the room is black killing black in a city like Chicago that has such strict gun control laws?
The conclusion you have reached defies logic.

wkmac

legalize heroin?

Why not? What harm do I do to you by what I put in my body? How has your life, property or liberty been altered or effected by any substance I ingest or consume? If your life, property or liberty has not been effected, where is the crime? Where is the victim to serve as evidence a crime has been committed?

wkmac

What I find most interesting of the recent event in South Carolina where a Police Officer tossed a student from her desk for non compliance, had the same child's parent acted the same as the officer toward the child for the same cause as non compliance, that same police officer would have arrested and sought to convict the parent for child abuse on the grounds it is a crime.