Police Brutality & Executions

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A cop says he was refused service at a gas station. Now the clerk is paying for that decision
A cop says he was refused service at a gas station. Now the clerk is paying for that decision

The Miramar police officer walked in to a Sunoco, 1700 S. Douglas Rd., Sunday afternoon to buy a drink. In an incident report the officer filed , he said a man with dreads approached him and asked why the officer arrested his “boy.”

“Y’all got my boy in the back of that car outside the gas station,” the man told the officer, according to the report.

The uniformed officer wouldn’t answer questions about the arrested man and walked away. When he made his way to the counter to buy his drink and found the same man behind the cash register with the window closed.

The Miramar cop knocked on the window, trying to get the cashier’s attention.

“Hey, can you ring me up?” the officer asked. “I need to pay for my Gatorade.”

“No,” the man answered. He wouldn’t ring the cop up and “you know why,” he said. The officer asked again, and the cashier refused.

Instead, he asked the officer to “get out of my way. I need to attend to customers.” The line behind the cop had grown, so he let them go first. After the four customers had paid he asked one more time to buy his drink.

One more time the cashier told him no. When asked why he wouldn’t serve a police officer, the cashier told him, “Because I don’t have to, that’s why.”

The clerk, who spoke to Local10, told the station he denied the officer service because of his attitude, not his uniform.

"Only because he was being rude to me," the clerk said. "Only because he was being rude and I explained that."

He said he has nothing against law enforcement and has never had an incident with cops, but when he asked the officer for information about his arrested friend, the cop cut him off.

"He just said 'ain't none of your damn business.'"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

The Miramar police officer walked in to a Sunoco, 1700 S. Douglas Rd., Sunday afternoon to buy a drink. In an incident report the officer filed , he said a man with dreads approached him and asked why the officer arrested his “boy.”

“Y’all got my boy in the back of that car outside the gas station,” the man told the officer, according to the report.

The uniformed officer wouldn’t answer questions about the arrested man and walked away. When he made his way to the counter to buy his drink and found the same man behind the cash register with the window closed.

The Miramar cop knocked on the window, trying to get the cashier’s attention.

“Hey, can you ring me up?” the officer asked. “I need to pay for my Gatorade.”

“No,” the man answered. He wouldn’t ring the cop up and “you know why,” he said. The officer asked again, and the cashier refused.

Instead, he asked the officer to “get out of my way. I need to attend to customers.” The line behind the cop had grown, so he let them go first. After the four customers had paid he asked one more time to buy his drink.

One more time the cashier told him no. When asked why he wouldn’t serve a police officer, the cashier told him, “Because I don’t have to, that’s why.”

The clerk, who spoke to Local10, told the station he denied the officer service because of his attitude, not his uniform.

"Only because he was being rude to me," the clerk said. "Only because he was being rude and I explained that."

He said he has nothing against law enforcement and has never had an incident with cops, but when he asked the officer for information about his arrested friend, the cop cut him off.

"He just said 'ain't none of your damn business.'"
Too many of these situations happening.

rickyb

even if you dont agree with black lives matter, you should still be out there joining them protesting against excessive police force.

i just saw a video where these :censored2:ing pigs shoot a 25 lb dog wiggling its tail.

cops usually do whatever they like and getaway with it. their punishment never justify their crimes. its usually "off with pay".

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
even if you dont agree with black lives matter, you should still be out there joining them protesting against excessive police force.

i just saw a video where these :censored2:ing pigs shoot a 25 lb dog wiggling its tail.

cops usually do whatever they like and getaway with it. their punishment never justify their crimes. its usually "off with pay".
You can stand in for me at the protests. Some of us have to work for a living.... You know because we have bills, responsibilities, etc. thank you.

rickyb

You can stand in for me at the protests. Some of us have to work for a living.... You know because we have bills, responsibilities, etc. thank you.
u dont get it. you gotta put in work, outside of your normal work. just going to work and conforming all the time is not good enough.

what comes around goes around anyways. look at the sad economy, and global warming which will doom the younger generations.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
police-free-zone.jpg

rickyb

and you know this how???
well for one its kinda obvious...for example war criminal george bush not going to jail, or wall street executives not going to jail, or hillary clinton not going to jail...theres a long list.

second thing is i read up on it a bit. matt taibbi did a book on the double standard justice system for the rich and everyone else.

most poor dont go to trial, something like 98% of them accept plea deals for crimes they didnt commit. the system is not designed to allow anyone to go to trial.

"Once you are charged in America, whether you did the crime or not, you are almost always found guilty."

you have a massive corporate crime wave going on. there are hardly anyone enforcing it by design, because the people with all the money are the ones writing the policies.

Corporate Crime Reporter - In Print 48 Weeks A Year

and the cops are out of control, and police based on profits and racism quite often.

rod

Retired 22 years
most poor dont go to trial, something like 98% of them accept plea deals for crimes they didnt commit. the system is not designed to allow anyone to go to trial.

Corporate Crime Reporter - In Print 48 Weeks A Year

and the cops are out of control, and police based on profits and racism quite often.

Are you saying that 98% of those arrested didn't do anything wrong? Damn--I never realized the police had so much time on their hands that they could spend the day arresting innocent people when there is so much real crime being committed. Just what kind of drugs are you on?