Police Brutality & Executions

rickyb

Are you saying that 98% of those arrested didn't do anything wrong? Damn--I never realized the police had so much time on their hands that they could spend the day arresting innocent people when there is so much real crime being committed. Just what kind of drugs are you on?
no im saying 98% accept plea deals because the system is not designed to allow juries even though thats what its based on.

its supposed to be a jury before your peers. but nowadays they are making examples out of people who ask for the jury by threatening them with longer sentences.

and yea cops harass poor people because thats what happens when you have an economic system controlled by very few, it means you going to have a political system, and law system which reflects that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
no im saying 98% accept plea deals because the system is not designed to allow juries even though thats what its based on.

its supposed to be a jury before your peers. but nowadays they are making examples out of people who ask for the jury by threatening them with longer sentences.

and yea cops harass poor people because thats what happens when you have an economic system controlled by very few, it means you going to have a political system, and law system which reflects that.
Should we accept Shariah Law ; where punishment is done in the town square for all to see ?
You get caught stealing means you lose a hand .

wayfair

swollen member
Should we accept Shariah Law ; where punishment is done in the town square for all to see ?
You get caught stealing means you lose a hand .

sht, I saw a video last week where a guy was shot by police in the knee to keep from leaving the scene, while others beat his :censored2:, then the the cop shot him dead.... shtty pistol too.

looked to be in africa

rickyb

but I really don't care

they dont want you to care. indifference and pessimism are 2 ways they keep u under control.

but what comes around goes around, and the police are already heavily militarized, and the NSA and corporations spy on you left right and center. u are more spied on that east germany was. they can turn it into a police state very easily and possibly will.

i give u 1 more terror attack or financial crisis and your country will have major problems regarding free speech and freedom of assembly.

Last edited:

rickyb

i just saw and article the other day that cops in canada are mostly white and rarely reflective of the communities they collect money from, i mean... police.

rickyb

You can stand in for me at the protests. Some of us have to work for a living.... You know because we have bills, responsibilities, etc. thank you.
turn onto politics, before politics turns on you...

it wont be long now. and if you think that you dont have to get involved with politics, the lobbyists are corrupting the system every day, and thats why your country is in the shape its in.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
turn onto politics, before politics turns on you...

it wont be long now. and if you think that you dont have to get involved with politics, the lobbyists are corrupting the system every day, and thats why your country is in the shape its in.
Too late. Our government is already corrupted by big money. Lobbyists are writing our laws and their pawns then pass them. They will always sell out to the highest bidder.

rickyb

Too late. Our government is already corrupted by big money. Lobbyists are writing our laws and their pawns then pass them. They will always sell out to the highest bidder.
well its not too late, and it takes roughly 1% of the population for a revolultion which is really what you need.