Police State

Babagounj

Strength through joy
the police state will surely grow under trump probably more than obama!
Trump has never called for a civilian force to be greater and better equipped than the US Military like obama has.
With all these protests obama can still attempt to declare marshall law and keep Trump form being President.

rickyb

It's something that must be considered .
You really expect a peaceful transition between these administrations ?
obama is a crook and so is trump. so yes. obama will only declare marshall law if the protests get wayyyy out of hand. and then the conservatives on here will be defending him, just like oldngray is already foolishly calling some protestors "terrorists"

rickyb

Trump has never called for a civilian force to be greater and better equipped than the US Military like obama has.
With all these protests obama can still attempt to declare marshall law and keep Trump form being President.
i dont remember obama ever openly calling for that, but hes certainly militarized the police.

trumps "law and order" will do just that, especially him associating himself with establishment crooks like gulag-ani and chris christie as possible AG and DHS picks.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would feel much safer in a police state. I was even thinking about moving near a police station . who would possibly mess with me.

Der Fuhrer Trump will gladly accommodate you and your paranoia. Perhaps the police station should be located in a Whites Only location so you do not feel threatened Scheizkopf .

All hail Herr Trump!!

Ghost in the Darkness

Honor the Constitution. Protest peacefully, whatever it is they are protesting...prbly upset the voter fraud was cut to a minimum in this election. Better some college age slugs cry over an election results than Hillary getting elected and passing more anti-gun laws. I'm very happy that we (Constitutionalists) atleast won't have to fight a civil war to defend our rights in the next 4 years.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Honor the Constitution. Protest peacefully, whatever it is they are protesting...pbly upset the voter fraud was cut to a minimum in this election. Better some college age slugs cry over an election results than Hillary getting elected and passing more anti-gun laws. I'm very happy that we (Constitutionalists) atleast won't have to fight a civil war to defend our rights in the next 4 years.

Voter fraud? Really? As long as you have your guns, it's all good. Bet you ride the ghost whip when you back up.

Ghost in the Darkness

There was voter fraud in Philly, the queen still lost. Some fishy stuff going on in Texas, Virginia and California too. They can protest thats their right even if it is for hurt feelings. 2nd Amendment protects our rights to own guns, just because you don't know what to do with a gun doesn't mean it doesn't have a necessity in maintaining a free democracy.
The rioting and looting and burning American flag (on Veteran's Day no less) just shows these people are trash. Liberalism is a cancer.