Police State

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There was voter fraud in Philly, the queen still lost. Some fishy stuff going on in Texas, Virginia and California too. They can protest thats their right even if it is for hurt feelings. 2nd Amendment protects our rights to own guns, just because you don't know what to do with a gun doesn't mean it doesn't have a necessity in maintaining a free democracy.
The rioting and looting and burning American flag (on Veteran's Day no less) just shows these people are trash. Liberalism is a cancer.

I know what you can do with your gun. If Liberalism is cancer, Conservatism is AIDS + Herpes+ Syphilis x 10.

I didn't know free speech was banned on Veteran's Day. The draft dodger in chief did everything possible to avoid military service.

Ghost in the Darkness

What made this election so hard for these people to except were 3 things.
1. They believed all the info out there that Hillary was going to and supposed to win.
2. Their ideas of racism and sexism were rejected... minorities and women both gave strong support for Trump.
3. They not only lost the presidential race, they couldn't get the senate or the house. They were thoroughly rejected by the American voters.

They are essentially protesting their own jealousy of President-elect Trump.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1. They believed all the info out there that Hillary was going to and supposed to win.
2. Their ideas of racism and sexism were rejected... minorities and women both gave strong support for Trump.
3. They not only lost the presidential race, they couldn't get the senate or the house. They were thoroughly rejected by the American voters.

1. True

2. Wrong on minorities, correct on white women only.

3. Only by the Americans who actually voted, and shame on all of those (particularly minorities) who didn't bother to vote.

Fact check me. You've just re-stated a bunch of GOP lies. Trump isn't up to the job, and time will prove this out.

Oh, and Mr. Einstein, the word you are looking for is "accept".

Last edited:

Ghost in the Darkness

I didn't know free speech was banned on Veteran's Day. The draft dodger in chief did everything possible to avoid military service.

Burning the flag isn't free speech, its an act of disrespect for men and women who have died giving you your freedom. You libs will never take this country because we Patriots will NEVER let it happen. Your best bet is to probably move.

Maybe the white middle class said friend* it and actually decided to come out and vote

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Burning the flag isn't free speech, its an act of disrespect for men and women who have died giving you your freedom. You libs will never take this country because we Patriots will NEVER let it happen. Your best bet is to probably move.

Sorry, bro'. The Supreme Court said it's free speech. More lies from you. You have guns, and we have brains. I'll take the smarts.

Really guys?

Screenshot_2016-11-12-00-34-30.png

Ghost in the Darkness

Yeah liberals have brains all right, had that election all sewn up...lol. You all are good at deceit I will give you that. You need sheep to thrive, but you're scared of the wolf.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't mistake me for a buddy. Why don't you go tell a marine your ideas about flag burning, see how that works out for ya.

Typical. The Marine, if he has any brains, will respect the rights of free speech, which you clearly don't understand. And you're not my buddy because you're not smart enough to even have a rational discussion.

Maybe we should execute flag burners.