Political Compass

wkmac

Remember Elaine on Seinfeld made her stories shorter by saying Yada, Yada Yada ??

Maybe wkmac can Yada Yada Yada some of his posts. :wink2:

My 4k posts to your 16k and you want to lecture me about extra words?

But then I can also venture out beyond my Outlook Express for something to post (cut & paste) but then if you didn't do that, Jones would have about half the posts he does because of no need to visit Snopes!

:tt2: to you both!

:wink2:

diesel96

Be careful what you ask for because I've yet to drag out the big guns of hard gov't data and historical documentation. It will come but I'm gonna have my fun first!
:peaceful:

History is always best served unedited and without agenda. Truth will always arrive once the facts are laid out in front of us. The minute we start manipulating the image, editing out material while emphasizing other elements, we start the process of propaganda. Soon, what really happened is not as important as what we are supposed to think happened. Wkmac, for the most part, all those long well thought out and well written posts and endless links are informative and deserve validity,they are just as guilty and a tool of controlling public opinions, issues and individuals in order to achieve a kind of resounding theme.

You may believe you possess some breathtaking content here. But there is also a lot of overreaching arrogance included as well on everyone's part, including mine. Indeed, thanks for participating with us mindless voices over narration. We simple seek less struggle for freedom, justice and the American way, which is painted in an aggravating, arty light by all of us, even those who excuse themselves from party affilliation....:peaceful:

BTW..Due to schedule/route changes (13hr days), I have very limited play-time here in BC to respond to most post here. I'll give short, to the point respones if noticed, my bad if I don't respond in a timely manner.

UPSNewbie

Update

Brown Compass.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Finally, someone else in the same quadrant as me.

Nice to meet you things2auction. Obviously a person of good judgment and logical thinking. :wink2: