Political Correctness Getting Out Of Hand

govols019

You smell that?
Are you reading the same website that I am?

Direct quote from website:

"We can undermine evil Jewish leadership's Control of the media;
Control of Congress;
Control of the White House;
Control of war-making in the Middle East;
Efforts to de-Christianize America.
Evil Jewish leadership has been out of control for decades."

They almost sound like Nazi's.

The only Jews they like are the ones they can turn into Christians.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
Good to see that Anti-Semitism is alive and well.

I didn't see anything that would indicate that. In fact, the website that comes from seems pretty pro-Jewish. Look over it some more.
Pro-Jewish in a way that is anti-Jewish-religion and anti-existence-of-Israel. They don't hate the people, just their religion and nation. Oh, and any economic success they have:
"Zionism and Christianity: Unholy Alliance" Preview - Pike
NPN's Books and Videos

Overpaid Union Thug

After reading more into the site I can see they aren't pro-Jewish religion but I wouldn't dare say they are anything close to being Nazis. No way no how. Besides...I'm more concerned with the topic of the article.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
After reading more into the site I can see they aren't pro-Jewish religion but I wouldn't dare say they are anything close to being Nazis. No way no how. Besides...I'm more concerned with the topic of the article.
Others are concerned about the topic, too. Rev. Ted Pike's article is repeated on other right-wing websites, such as
  • David Duke: The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD
  • Georgia Heritage Council: Making Truth a Crime - Commentary by Jim Dean, Heritage TV
  • The White Aryan Resistance
As far as a bill that is alleged to violate our civil rights, that is likely to end up in the Supreme Court - where 7 of 9 are Republican appointees. Are they beholden to the Jewish Conspiracy?

Overpaid Union Thug

Others are concerned about the topic, too. Rev. Ted Pike's article is repeated on other right-wing websites, such as
  • David Duke: The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD
  • Georgia Heritage Council: Making Truth a Crime - Commentary by Jim Dean, Heritage TV
  • The White Aryan Resistance
As far as a bill that is alleged to violate our civil rights, that is likely to end up in the Supreme Court - where 7 of 9 are Republican appointees. Are they beholden to the Jewish Conspiracy?

It's not about a "Jewish Conspiracy." It's about having to look over one's shoulder for fear of being thrown in jail for saying "the wrong thing." I think this will only be fair in two situations. 1) by sending the bill to the trash or 2) if the bill is voted into existence then bills that make remarks about Christianity, Catholicism, etc., hate crimes should be passed. I mean this is the United States so shouldn't EVERYONE have equal protection? I prefer option 1.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
It's not about a "Jewish Conspiracy." It's about having to look over one's shoulder for fear of being thrown in jail for saying "the wrong thing." I think this will only be fair in two situations. 1) by sending the bill to the trash or 2) if the bill is voted into existence then bills that make remarks about Christianity, Catholicism, etc., hate crimes should be passed. I mean this is the United States so shouldn't EVERYONE have equal protection? I prefer option 1.
The text of HR 1592 (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.+1592:) mentions no specific religion.

I can't decide if it is
  1. lack of intelligence of the right-wing pundits, or
  2. some nuance of law that I do not know about - a distinct probability, or
  3. lack of diligence by the reactionary right-wing pundits, or
  4. willful deception by the extreme right-wing pundits
that led those radical pundits to say that HR 1592 favors any particular sect. Or led the right-wing extremists to say that it prohibits or supresses speech. (To fall under this law, one must either [a] cause bodily injury, or attempt to cause bodily injury with "fire, a firearm, or an explosive or incendiary device". If that's speech, then a Thompson Submachine gun is just a blabbermouth.)

Overpaid Union Thug

The text of HR 1592 (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.+1592:) mentions no specific religion.

I can't decide if it is
  1. lack of intelligence of the right-wing pundits, or
  2. some nuance of law that I do not know about - a distinct probability, or
  3. lack of diligence by the reactionary right-wing pundits, or
  4. willful deception by the extreme right-wing pundits
that led those radical pundits to say that HR 1592 favors any particular sect. Or led the right-wing extremists to say that it prohibits or supresses speech. (To fall under this law, one must either [a] cause bodily injury, or attempt to cause bodily injury with "fire, a firearm, or an explosive or incendiary device". If that's speech, then a Thompson Submachine gun is just a blabbermouth.)

What a sad response. Anyone that has lived in this country long enough to pay attention to the news and politcs, and that can see the reality outside of a web link, can tell you that the law may say one thing but it will be used mainly, if not exclusively, in the defense of non-Christian groups. Only certain groups will benefit from it while the rest will be thrown into the fire every time they look at someone wrong. Liberal nonsense like this is must be stopped. It's things like this that make me invision a future in which white heterosexual Christians will have to walk in public with with their heads down to avoid being accused of hatred towards another group. It is getting rediculous.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I couldnt agree more with you , you know what gets me is my children cant say prayers in school or learn about jesus and god and now some people want to take the " one nation under god" part out of the pledge of aligence . However these same people have no problem coming over here and getting money which says "In God We Trust" on
when in Rome ......

Cole

It's not just here, Europe is being overrun. They control the oil and the "kings of the earth" bow to them all to frequently. Me thinks it will get much worse.

Here's alink and this guy has some good books, I have read Walid's first titled; "Why I left Jihad". His new one is titled, "Why we want to kill you". Haven't read it yet, but I imaginge he will be teaching more of the Muslim agenda etc..

www.shoebat.com/

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I couldnt agree more with you , you know what gets me is my children cant say prayers in school or learn about jesus and god and now some people want to take the " one nation under god" part out of the pledge of aligence . However these same people have no problem coming over here and getting money which says "In God We Trust" on
when in Rome ......
As an interesting aside, did you know that the phrase "under god" was not added to the pledge until 1954, about 60 years after the pledge was first adopted? And prior to WW2, the pledge was supposed to be recited with the arm outstretched. This requirement was dropped because it looked a little too much like the Nazi salute.

Sammie

Speaking of Political Correctiveness, this British man pretty well nails it as he discussed "A Take On Muslims".

I couldn't have expressed it better...

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
Speaking of Political Correctiveness, this British man pretty well nails it as he discussed "A Take On Muslims".

I couldn't have expressed it better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc
I find much to like in his message - and it can be applied to more than just Muslims:

"It does seem quite ironic to me that the very people who have very clearly made no attempt to think for themselves are always the most vocal in demanding respect for their ideas."

"...I think that any religion that demands earthly vengeance and retribution for any reason is not really a religion at all, but an illness, and should be treated as such."

"Peace. And I mean that most sincerely."

For someone who claims to desire peace, the name-calling is inflammatory. It detracts from the substance of his message, but lets us know about the emotions of the situation - I see the cathartic value.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
you guys say christianity as if its a bad thing
ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
What is so bad about this .
If someone wishes me a happy hanuka , I say thanks , I dont know what it is but it doesnt offend me , just to think someone has offerd me a happy anything is cool . I dont see any bad or hurtful rules in the commandments that I try to follow , I`m sure that someone will interpritate them differently and point out a discrepency . but someone please tell me what is so bad about these rules that my religion is based on, and why cant they be taught in school ?