Poll - is this an attack

Does this comment justify a flame

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you know me well enough to know that I will tell it like it is.
I read the other thread.

Your statement was a generality and not directed at one person!

By the way, I agree with you! It all boils down to attitude - some folks hate going to work and act like they are having a root canal each and every day!

There are others that feel like they are getting a workout and feel good about how the job helps them stay or get in shape!

It's pretty simple to me Lifer, I feel Tie's comment was directed to me because he quoted me directly. If it was indeed a generality, why didn't he just say so. Besides that I really thought his post and the one he made before it were both BS posts. And the reason I feel that the post was BS is because anyone that has any common sense knows full well that you don't go gym and work out for four full hours with only one 15 minute break.

Lifer, I do respect your opinion, I do believe that you are giving your idea of how it is. However I do reserve the right to disagree with you.

"One more BS post and that will be three in a row, I know you can do it. Tie, you've lost grip with reality, go out and unload trailers for a day or two and have someone on your backside the whole shift. Then come back an report how much you love the renewed experience." - TRPL

This is Trpl's response to you Tie, to:Go to a health spa and watch people push theirselves to their maximum abilities. Watch those same people work at ups and you would hear them crying how the boss is working them to hard.:happy-very:

Dilli I noticed you reversed the quotes from their actual order. You list the second quote as trp's it was mine and it was posted first. Trp then responded with the first quote you list. Did you get confused? If you put them in their rightfull order then you have a clear flame in response to a generic comment on attitude.
Oh geeez now you are needing a lesson in reading comprehension. Just to help you out Tie I bolded a very important word in Dilligaf's post that you obviously left out in your hast to take a shot at her. Another hint...the word is TO.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
"One more BS post and that will be three in a row, I know you can do it. Tie, you've lost grip with reality, go out and unload trailers for a day or two and have someone on your backside the whole shift. Then come back an report how much you love the renewed experience." - TRPL

This is Trpl's response to you Tie, to:Go to a health spa and watch people push theirselves to their maximum abilities. Watch those same people work at ups and you would hear them crying how the boss is working them to hard.:happy-very:

Dilli I noticed you reversed the quotes from their actual order. You list the second quote as trp's it was mine and it was posted first. Trp then responded with the first quote you list. Did you get confused? If you put them in their rightfull order then you have a clear flame in response to a generic comment on attitude.
No I didn't get them confused.

And where is the rest of my statement, Tie? Where is the answer to my question, Tie?

So, yet again, you are not going to answer a simple question. I really would like to know how you feel this was a flame. I don't see anything in this that derogatrory or defamatory.

Apparently the mods didn't feel it was. Trpl, did you get a reprimand for this post?

tieguy

Banned
No I didn't get them confused.

Now dilli dilli you're not showing a good understanding of ethics and personal responsibility. You did try to lecture me on that subject. You then incorrectly presented those quotes. This was very dishonest. Now its time to show some ethics and personal responsibility dili.

As for the rest of the post you were also dishonest. You stated you would give me a chance to prove my point then went on to condemn me in thes same post. My My dili dili you must have really been feeling full of yourself when you stated you would give me a chance.

Again dilli you brought up ethics and personal responsibility and now you're doing a poor job of demonstrating.

tieguy

Banned
It's pretty simple to me Lifer, I feel Tie's comment was directed to me because he quoted me directly. If it was indeed a generality, why didn't he just say so. .

Because any idiot could have figured out that it was a generality simply by reading it. As the poll proves. Whats really a shame is that you are a liar and I have to conduct a poll of the community here to prove that point.
I don't mind you disagreeing with me but when you lie just to keep from admitting you jumped the gun that is pretty bad.

tieguy

Banned
I don’t get it, why is a poll needed to justify your side of a petty argument over who flamed who on the internet? Is your self esteem so low you desperately need everyone else’s approval on such an insignificant topic?

No mike I ran a poll because the guy flamed me and then blatantly lied about it. You and your kind of union goon keep making the mistake of thinking you can whip up on this managment poster. You then squirm when I turn the tables on you.

The fact is I made a general statement on attitude.

Sidewinder then blatantly flamed me. And then blatantly lied about it.
you should have been able to easily figure this out but of course you have your blinders on.
rather then do the "you did it ", "did not" dialogue I ran a poll.

the poll proved me right. Only an idiot would think that my original quote was directed at any one person and thus deserved a flame.

You don't like this thread because I'm holding your lying friend accountable.

You then jump on here and sell your own soul to the devil by making up the gibberish you posted.

you therefore have no integrity.

whats the one point you union goons like to pin on management? The lack of ethics. No personal integrity.

And yet here in this one thread and poll I have now tripped up three of you as liars you, dill and trp. So I think its been a terrific thread. :happy-very:

Let's get this back to the basic, to the beginning.

Exactly where was the flame...what words in my post do you consider a flame?

Show me the lie ...not just a few words from a post but the whole post where I lied.
The only lies you have exposed are the ones coming from YOUR posts.
Put up or shut up.

tieguy

Banned
Let's get this back to the basic, to the beginning.

Exactly where was the flame...what words in my post do you consider a flame?

Show me the lie ...not just a few words from a post but the whole post where I lied.
The only lies you have exposed are the ones coming from YOUR posts.
Put up or shut up.

LOL, I have already proven you to be a liar . So now you want to start all over again? "Give me another chance Tie maybe I won't look so stupid this time."

tieguy

Banned
I am wondering what you mean by union goon. Is that any relation to a management goon??

In a way. both are the extreme examples of their particular profession.

Your union goon is the most extreme example of labor. He spends his time undermining and attacking the company that pays his bills. His soul motivation in life is promoting the us vs them mindset. For example this whole thread started because I made a very general comment on attitude and motivation. Trp then blatantly flamed me because I am a management poster here. I then called him on the flame. However his lughead mindset won't allow him to agree to what is obvious to everyone else because I am a management poster. So he will lie through his teeth rather then admit he jumped the gun simply because I am a management poster. Its sad when you so easily sell your morals as he has clearly demonstrated here. But the goon has no problem violating his own ethics and beliefs for this reason.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Now dilli dilli you're not showing a good understanding of ethics and personal responsibility. You did try to lecture me on that subject. You then incorrectly presented those quotes. This was very dishonest. Now its time to show some ethics and personal responsibility dili.

As for the rest of the post you were also dishonest. You stated you would give me a chance to prove my point then went on to condemn me in thes same post. My My dili dili you must have really been feeling full of yourself when you stated you would give me a chance.

Again dilli you brought up ethics and personal responsibility and now you're doing a poor job of demonstrating.
You know what Tie, I did not incorrectly post anything and I did not misrepresent anything. The only thing that I did was point that in the past you have ignored my requests to answer questions and now all of a sudden you are sending me PM's like I'm your best buddy. And yet again today you PM me with this.....

busted
you tried to grandstand on the message boards at my expense and then made the mistakes of misrepresenting those posts. enjoy your beating .

And on top of all this you call me dishonest. You can go :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.