Poll: Nuke the Suze?

susiedriver

Danny see post #33 & post #48. That is you, isn't it?
dBoy#33 said:
If you are driving down main street and see someone you want (to have sex with, draw and quarter, add to your harem, etc etc including children) you need to be taken out. That type of behavior is unacceptable no matter where it is.
dBoy#48 said:
Having more than one wife commits what crime? It is their custom.

susiedriver

http://thinkprogress.org/

Murray Waas, writing in the National Journal, breaks new information regarding the level of knowledge President Bush had prior to the Iraq war about the supposed Iraq/al Qaeda link:

Ten days after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, President Bush was told in a highly classified briefing that the U.S. intelligence community had no evidence linking the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein to the attacks and that there was scant credible evidence that Iraq had any significant collaborative ties with Al Qaeda, according to government records and current and former officials with firsthand knowledge of the matter.
The information, which was provided to Bush on September 21, 2001 during the Presidents Daily Brief, corresponds with the accounts of two former White House counterterrorism advisers:

One week after the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, White House counterterrorism director Paul Kurtz wrote in a memo to national security adviser Condoleezza Rice that no compelling case existed for Iraqs involvement in the attacks and that links between al Qaeda and Saddam Husseins government were weak. [Washington Post, 7/23/04]
According to the 9/11 Commission report, shortly after the 9/11 attacks, Richard Clarkes office sent a memo to the National Security Adviser, Condoleezza Rice, at the Presidents direction, concluding that only some anecdotal evidence linked Iraq to al QaedaArguing that the case for links between Iraq and al Qaeda was weak, the memo pointed out that Bin Ladin resented the secularism of Saddam Husseins regime. [9-11 Commission Report, p.334]
This information did not prevent Bush and Cheney from presenting the connection between Iraq and al Qaeda as an undisputed fact.

BUSH: And I also mentioned the fact that there is a connection between al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein. The war on terror, Iraq is a part on the war on terror. [10/14/02]
CHENEY: There is also a grave danger that al Qaeda or other terrorists will join with outlaw regimes that have these weapons to attack their common enemy, the United States of America. That is why confronting the threat posed by Iraq is not a distraction from the war on terror. [12/2/02]
Despite the risk of being labeled dishonest and reprehensible, this appears to be strong evidence that Bush and Cheney misled us.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Boy you dont get out much do you. Ever heard of a party? The king lets out that he is interested in getting another wife. They throw the king a party and the girls interested in stepping up go. And he picks the one/ones he wants from the party. Look it up in the national Geographic that you so want to quote. They had a really good article in it not too long ago.

Totally different from what happened in Iraq where the sons of Saddam went crazy in the countryside taking what ever and whom ever they wanted. And usually after a quickie, sexual mutilation followed.

Ted Bundy et al didn't hold a light to what these guys were.

Susie, if this information was available 10 days after 9-11, then why did congress and the senate give total approval of the attack on Iraq? It would seem that this information would have been available to them also?

Where were all these reports before the invasion?

d

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Ten days after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, President Bush was told in a highly classified briefing that the U.S. intelligence community had no evidence linking the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein to the attacks and that there was scant credible evidence that Iraq had any significant collaborative ties with Al Qaeda, according to government records and current and former officials with firsthand knowledge of the matter.

This may have been correct 10 days after 9/11 when our intelligence gathering was found to be wanting. They later found that Hussien had an Al Quida training camp located in Northern Iraq which was given free rein to practice their craft on the kurds. Another step in hussiens method of ethnic cleansing. They also found that Hussien had a highly ranked Al Qaeda operative openly living in Bagdad. I believe his name was something like Al Zerkowe. I think hes still there as a matter of fact. They also found out just prior to the invasion that Hussien had reached out to the families of palestinian suicide bombers and offered to reward them financially should one of their kids decide to give his life in suicide. And they also found out much after this date that Hussien had and was making overtures to recruit Al Qaeda to perform missions inside the united states. All of this is known but ignored by the liberal left who somehow still continues to ignore these obvious conections between Hussien and terrorism.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
“One week after the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, White House counterterrorism director Paul Kurtz wrote in a memo to national security adviser Condoleezza Rice that no ‘compelling case’ existed for Iraq’s involvement in the attacks and that links between al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein’s government were weak.

REally? And you think that a counterterrorism director that did not have a clue that terrorists were going to fly airplanes into buildings should be the expert that I would rely on for additional information? Thats like going to the preload and ask them how many stops I have today when they have been missing the stop count by 200% every day.

Hell I would not believe the guy either

No compelling case my aching A(deleted by management)

d

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Richard Clarke’s office sent a memo to the National Security Adviser, Condoleezza Rice, at the President’s direction, concluding that “only some anecdotal evidence linked Iraq to al Qaeda…Arguing that the case for links between Iraq and al Qaeda was weak, the memo pointed out that Bin Ladin resented the secularism of Saddam Hussein’s regime.”

Damn, that would mean that he did not want to get involved. He directed the memo arguing that the case for links were weak.

So tell me, what do you think caused W to change his mind?

Maybe that is why both of them no longer work in Intel?

d

Last edited:

susiedriver

dannyboy said:
REally? And you think that a counterterrorism director that did not have a clue that terrorists were going to fly airplanes into buildings should be the expert that I would rely on for additional information? Thats like going to the preload and ask them how many stops I have today when they have been missing the stop count by 200% every day.

Hell I would not believe the guy either

No compelling case my aching A(deleted by management)

d
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/terrorism/80601pdb.html

It was spelled out for Bush a month ahead of time, but vacation was more important.

tieguy

Banned
It was spelled out for Bush a month ahead of time, but vacation was more important.

Pretty big stretch on your part suzie to say it was spelled out. I'm sure it was common knowledge in government circles that bin laden wanted to hit the us. But it was hardly spelled out for bush. You continue making things up as you go because you have no hard data to support your radical positions.

susiedriver

tieguy said:
This may have been correct 10 days after 9/11 when our intelligence gathering was found to be wanting. They later found that Hussien had an Al Quida training camp located in Northern Iraq which was given free rein to practice their craft on the kurds. Another step in hussiens method of ethnic cleansing. They also found that Hussien had a highly ranked Al Qaeda operative openly living in Bagdad. I believe his name was something like Al Zerkowe. I think hes still there as a matter of fact. They also found out just prior to the invasion that Hussien had reached out to the families of palestinian suicide bombers and offered to reward them financially should one of their kids decide to give his life in suicide. And they also found out much after this date that Hussien had and was making overtures to recruit Al Qaeda to perform missions inside the united states. All of this is known but ignored by the liberal left who somehow still continues to ignore these obvious conections between Hussien and terrorism.

Once again, this is half truths and misinformation. Your presenting it as fact with no source to back it does not make it fact.

tieguy

Banned
I'm sorry Suzie perhaps I missed something. Could you point out the part of your link that said an attack on the twin towers in NY was immenent. Thanks so much hun.

tieguy

Banned
Question to the board. Generally when a liberal conspiracy theorist resorts to a blubbering response of lies , lies and more lies they do so because they have been beat into submission by overwhelming evidence that they can not refute. Should I take her response as a liberal concession speech and move on?:lol:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
...."Head 'em up. Move 'em out!"

Or as bush said, "Mission Accomplished", several years ago . . .

Hmmmm, maybe not as good a quote. :lol:

Wily, well I was expecting to get overwhelmed at the counter starting last week as that has been pretty traditional, but it has not happened yet.

I think the UPS Stores have finally established themselves as solid alternatives for those customers closer to them than the counter since UPS raised the counter rates to the UPS Store level.

That would be fine with me, but we shall see.

So danny, you planning to lead a ban of those who disagree with just you or those that didn't vote for bush?

susiedriver

tieguy said:
Question to the board. Generally when a liberal conspiracy theorist resorts to a blubbering response of lies , lies and more lies they do so because they have been beat into submission by overwhelming evidence that they can not refute. Should I take her response as a liberal concession speech and move on?:lol:
What evidence? I think the alcohol has finally made you delusional. I'm still waiting for a single fact from you, backed by legitimate sources; just one. You refuse to even answer any questions put to you, and by the way, I'm a lot of things, but conspiracy theorist isn't one of them. Where did that come from?

moreluck

golden ticket member
ok2be....I haven't been to a UPS facility counter ever since I discovered the ease of the internet......print out your address label & everything. We see our driver every day....just pass it off to him. Very convenient.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
OK

Unlike you, I believe in free speech. Also unlike you I dont think people need to be banned from a site unless they prove they can not abide by the rules laid down by the owner of the site.

But obviously, you dont understand much in life. And what you dont understand you try and belittle to bring it to your level. But that only works if I allow myself to be brought to your level. Aint gonna happen.

So have your little fun taking pot shots in your limited intellectual way. I understand that is all you are capable of.

Best

d

Last edited:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
danny, have you noticed your spelling goes decidedly downhill when you get upset?

Um, I believe you are the only one talking about banning, not me.

Try not to copy tie with the statements about what I do, say or am.

I certainly believe in free speech and if I defend from attacks from you and tie too vociferously just don't attack.

Last edited:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
more,

Excellent point! I actually use the net myself.

Since UPS raised the counter (actually it's called Customer Center now in UPSese to be UPS politically correct :biggrin:) rates up to UPS Store rates using the internet at home is cheaper than shipping the package myself at the Center.

We get quite a bit of drop off from those shipping the internet, plus the ARS method, but neither of those cause lines or immediate service requirements as we have a designated drop off area for that.

Both of those services (Net and ARS) have taken some of the seasonal stress (unhappy bodies in line) out of the job.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
So danny, you planning to lead a ban of those who disagree with just you or those that didn't vote for bush?

I guess your just to stupid to remember what you posted?

It happens when you are eaten up with hatred?

Or .....Nah not going to stoop to your level.

Oh and Robo, glad you approve of the poll. But like most polls, it is an action of futility as it was not going to decide a thing. If Susie goes or not is not up to you or I but to the owner of this board. Period. This is not a democracy and your vote and mine, meaningless.

d

Last edited: