Poll: Nuke the Suze?

ok2bclever

I Re Member
danny you can call me stupid if it makes you feel happy, but I was responding directly to this comment you made to me.

dannyboy said:
Ah never mind. Ill let you make those mindless comments, until like Susie you get a poll like this for yourself.
Sure sounds like you are suggesting I be banned as this post is about a poll about banning.

You bring up the subject and then call me stupid.

Oh that's right, you couldn't have meant that as you are open minded and for free speech.

You do use it quite freely, if not well.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Did I start this thread? Pull your head out of the crapper.

The posting style you use is very simular to Susies. And you throw more insults. So it would be logical to assume that you too would be a target for those that do not appriciate the fine wit you show.

As for pulling threads, while you are pulling your head out of the crapper, read the one where I said no, no ban. So why would I want to ban the likes of you?

d

ok2bclever

I Re Member
dannyboy said:
"Pull your head out of the crapper", "I guess your just to stupid", "stoop to your level", "eaten up with hatred", "you don't understand much in life", "your limited intellectual way", "mindless comments", "the likes of you"

Those were just from this one thread and just directed at me.

And I throw more insults . . .

Right.

These insults were because I asked if you were planning to lead the ban that you had brought up regarding me.

I take it back about happy you came out of the closet.

I think I liked it better when you tried to be sly and only sniped me from directly behind tie. :cool:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
What, you bring me into your love fest with Tie, and now your whining because I dont think your cute and cuddly? Sorry, you play with fire, expect to get burned. And if you play dirty, expect to get dirty.

Funny how you forget the mud slinging you started just because I dared to agree with tie?

If you dont want what you got comming, go to your room junior.

:lol: :lol:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Well, this could go on forever. . .

If you will restrain yourself to addressing topics instead of throwing personal insults, so will I.

On this thread's subject matter we are in agreement that not appreciating another's point of view is not a reason for banning.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
No matter what your views, Just like I did with Susie, I would strongly oppose you or someone else being banned for them.

Now if you manage to pull some stunts that rile up the BOZ, and she cans your butt, that is between you and her.

As for the rest of your post, :thumbup:

Best

d

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
What evidence? I think the alcohol has finally made you delusional. I'm still waiting for a single fact from you, backed by legitimate sources; just one. You refuse to even answer any questions put to you, and by the way, I'm a lot of things, but conspiracy theorist isn't one of them. Where did that come from?

and here another example of your attempt to belittle me. Your accusation of alcoholism is noted but otherwise ignored. You previously stated that the document you provided a link for proved an attack on the twin towers with airplanes I.E. 9/11 was immenent but that Bush chose to ignore the threat so he could take his vacation. I pointed out that this document did nothing more than prove that Al Queada had an interest in attacking the US but that there was no evidence that indicated this 9/11 attack was immmenent. This is the point where you should have highlighted whatever information you felt proved me wrong. Not tried to change direction by fictitously accusing me of being inebriated while posting. Do you have this proof?

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
mr_roboto said:
the results are in...

the overwhelming majority wants susie to STAY!!!!!

The overwhelming majority do not believe Suzie should be censored. There is a difference. Their belief against censorship is stronger much stronger than their belief for Suzie.

Roboto if you do nothing else try not to get yourself in the trap of dishonesty that suzie constantly displays.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Once again, this is half truths and misinformation. Your presenting it as fact with no source to back it does not make it fact.

And herin lies your problem on this message board and why the concept of having you booted even came up. In this case you were unable to rebut what I had said. You then throw a general post out there accusing me of lying without any specifics. You do this everytime you are rebutted and have no response. You then ramble into the "lies all lies" routine because you have no other defense for yourself.

As I previously stated I have no problem with your hating Bush as long as you do so honestly and give credit and blame where it is honestly deserved.

Your hatred for Bush has caused you to sell your soul to the devil. In the process of trying to slam bush you slam everyone including our troops. no clearer example then with the post about our troops busting down doors and scaring children in the middle of the night.

Whether intended or accidental your occasional assurance that you did not intend to slam our troops followed by 15 posts in which you actually do so , does not wash.

Take the rhetoric and half truths out of your posts and stick to the facts good or bad. I grew up in a time when I saw our country turn its backs on our troops because they disagreed with the vietnam war. never again.

You cannot discredit all the good reasons for going into Iraq. Hussien was one of the most brutal dictators of all time. Whether or not this was the time to go in is up for debate.Whether or not we are running this campaign the right way is up for debate. But the point still remains that Hussien needed to be stopped. Hussien had WMD's . He proved that when he gassed the Kurds.

Hussien was actively pursuing Nukes. Even Khadafi one of our most hated enemies verified that point.

You cannot deny the fact that the same intelligence that fooled Bush also fooled congress. You cannot seperate the two. If Bush lied then congress lied. If you want to make the case that our leaders including Bush lied fine. I can deal with that a lot better than you trying to somehow seperate congress from any responsibility. The two bush and congress are joined at the hip on this one. There is no way you can possibly make a case for Bush somehow fooling Congress. There are way too many bright, talented people in Congress who have access to their own intelligence to be fooled by any one man.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
"the overwhelming majority wants susie to STAY!!!!!"

Are you on crack???

The overwhelming majority wants Susie to LEAVE... but on her own volition. Few would want to ban her. That would seem un-American.

susiedriver

how'd the oversize display case stop work out, you never did say? Three days like today and I'm gone, unfortunaely it's usually one step forward and two back.

over9five

Staff member
"Lead Not Sold - Customer satisfied with competitor"

How can that be???? They sure weren't satisfied when I talked to them! I swear BD convinces customers NOT to switch to UPS.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
That means in BD language "I didnt get a chance to eat lunch andplay golf, so I sure dont have time to go to your little hole in the wall customer and take them into the UPS fold. They would just take up too much of my time."

Turn them in again as a sales lead.

d

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
how'd the oversize display case stop work out, you never did say? Three days like today and I'm gone, unfortunaely it's usually one step forward and two back.

What happened girlfriend change her mind and her story again?

mr_roboto

I feel GOOD!
looks like the neocon blackbox programmers from Diebold have become involved. Fair elections (and polls) are a thing of the past in this country.

roboto