POLL: With the details of the Tentative Agreement out, What is your vote?

What is your vote with the details available in the 2013 Tentative Agreement?

• Yes

Votes: 33 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 207 86.3%

• Total voters

bigblu 2 you

no vote.im ok with most the language,but they failed to address the harassment issues.so until they do its a NO!and if its not fixed i think we should walk hoffa out,like they do our hard working members over petty things.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
And what about all the FT's that think this TA is great. How long do they take to get it?

In my center. Most ft ers don't like it at all. But, most are all talk and either won't vote or will send a yes back. Ft drivers turn up to vote. Nation wide. That's why pt get screwed every time. Get your other pt brothers to get
MAD. VOTE EMBARRASS. THE UNION

RealPerson

Went to the meeting on Saturday, everyone who attended (lotta empty seats) got copies of all the changes to both the National and the Atlantic supplement and listened as our guys went over all the changes and what they would mean. Not a great contract but a fair one imho, I'm a yes vote at this point.

Fair based on the Economy? Or based on UPS profits of 4+ Billion in this Down Economy, with the economy on the up tick?
Excellent for UPS, Excellent for the Union Fair for the Workers..

On most reports the word "Fair" Is just above POOR. There are Several Levels above "Fair" --- For instance RECORD PROFITS for UPS

balland chain

The Full Time people who think this it is Fair, wait till they are Retired and UPS is sticking it to them, and the Union wont fight for them. They then also have NO Vote.
I dont think it is a fair contract at all.. I will be voting no as well.. All we can do is spread the word..There is no reason at all to vote this junk thru.. They have plenty of time to avoid a strike if is voted down.. Who in the hell takes the first offer anyway.!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
has it been discussed yet why pt and full time arent on different contract..thus both have to vote separately...is that something that could even happen?

stink219

no vote.im ok with most the language,but they failed to address the harassment issues.so until they do its a NO!and if its not fixed i think we should walk hoffa out,like they do our hard working members over petty things.
Did you not read that there is another meeting scheduled to address additional harassment?

UPS_Broken_Dreams

has it been discussed yet why pt and full time arent on different contract..thus both have to vote separately...is that something that could even happen?

It could happen but it won't. Do you know how easy it would be to replace PTers and how few FTers would honor a PT picket line?

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town.
Can you dig it?
Can you dig it?
Caaan youu dig it?

opie

Just an FYI - Poll result from the last/current contract: 389 Votes Yes - 134 (34.45%) No - 245 - (62.98) Don't Care - 10 (2.57%) Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/yes-no-new-contract-109999/#ixzz2TJyECEk8
I saw that as well, as I too was curious what the mood was during the last contract. There was another poll also from around that time, I think it was the same, about 60% no. So this time it's 85% no. I guess we got nothing to worry about lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is this all the votes we can get on this poll?

Fraid so ... the most involved come to brown cafe and even they do care that much.
TA passes 2 to 1.
Over half the ballots returned will be done so by the spouse of the driver.
​"Get your silly ass back out there and bring home the bacon!"

anonymous4

Fraid so ... the most involved come to brown cafe and even they do care that much.
TA passes 2 to 1.
Over half the ballots returned will be done so by the spouse of the driver.
​"Get your silly ass back out there and bring home the bacon!"

Hoaxster I can't help but notice you have a very submissive view of marriage.

Moneythehardway

The fact that there are so many of us members intending on voting no, the morale around the work place will go down the tubes if this goes through.

It's only right that this agreement gets corrected or it just won't bode well for the morale of us workers coming in every day if this TA was ratified.

AlwaysChafed

I will be voting No. I think changing the retirement from 25/30 to 30/35 is bad news. I cannot imagine doing this job in my 60s. Not just individually for me but all the drivers.

Most if not all the guys/gals bodies are destroyed at twenty years. Imagine tacking on another fifteen. Wow.