polls

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gallup: Hillary Clinton Crushes Mooch On “Most Admired Woman” List…

And what is sure to make the left’s heads spin, the First Lady beat Palin by only one point.
Via Gallup:

Hurl Alert: Gallup Finds Chicago Jesus Most Admired Man In America…

Tingles reported to be swooning heavily.
True, Michele Obama beat Palin by one point, but in the larger scope of things, after 8 torturous years in the white house, MicheleObamas 3 years TROUNCES Laura (teen killer) Bush by 3 points!

Nice post. Keep up the good work. Funny how you avoid mentioning how sarah, michele and hilary walked on Lauras first lady grave in the poll.

thanks for the laugh!

peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh look ! A poll with 50% on it......DISAPPROVAL of Buck!!

Today’s Gallup tracking poll has Obama with a 41% approval and 50% disapproval rating.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
True, Michele Obama beat Palin by one point, but in the larger scope of things, after 8 torturous years in the white house, MicheleObamas 3 years TROUNCES Laura (teen killer) Bush by 3 points!

Nice post. Keep up the good work. Funny how you avoid mentioning how sarah, michele and hilary walked on Lauras first lady grave in the poll.

thanks for the laugh!

peace[/QUOTE ]
I see you still live in your fantasy land where you never have to back up your wild claims.

texan

Here we go. Sometimes I dread posting for the reaction. Deep breath. I really like Sarah Palin's spirit and open straight forward talk.
She pulls no punches like Mr. Cain did. I await the on slaught. So be it.
I wish more politicians would be open.

Here we go. Sometimes I dread posting for the reaction. Deep breath. I really like Sarah Palin's spirit and open straight forward talk.
She pulls no punches like Mr. Cain did. I await the on slaught. So be it.
I wish more politicians would be open.
Texan, I like her plain forward talk as well. On the other hand I never thought she would make a good leader, but then that fits so many from both sides.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just a thought. Imagine she was the appointed the Secretary of Defense by the next President.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

talk about gulible. The chick has only been "OUT" of the country TWICE in her life and cant name any foriegn heads of state, and you would like to see her as defense secretary?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, enlighten us all on your choice....you or klein ?
We have no idea if you are even in this country, while klein is known as a world traveler.

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Friday, December 30, 2011 @ 1:04 pm |
Poll: Only 39% Expect Obama To Be Reelected…

Or as MSNBC would call this, racism is sweeping the nation!
Via Rasmussen:
Voters right now give the edge to Republicans when asked which political party is likely to win the White House and control of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in next November’s elections.

Republicans are more confident about their party’s chances than Democrats are, but a lot of voters are undecided.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters think the Republican candidate is most likely to beat President Obama, while 39% expect the incumbent to win reelection. Fourteen percent (14%) are not sure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To be really fair, black basketball players agree with you.

peace.
Basketball players, black or white....not like what the racist TOS states, will do it to anything breathing. People like Wilt make Tiger look like an amateur in the babe business. That's what on the road games are for.......don't try to tell me differently.....had a cousin in the NBA (white) and that's all those guys discuss.

Ernie DiGregorio - Hoopedia