Poor people just want their laptop!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I wish they would've shown the stupid truck driving by a few dozen more times so that hopefully I would "get it".

Bankrupt

Doesn't suprise me at all. Falsification is apparently rampant at ground. We rarely shop online except this time of year, a few christmas's ago I ordered a gift for my daughter. It was on the truck for delivery one day and being an express courier at peak I decided to track it when it hadn't been delivered before I got home after 8 that evening. It showed still on truck, and I felt sorry for the poor driver who was still out working. Not on the porch the next morning, so I tracked it again release pod at 6pm in our system I assumed it must've been misdelivered because I never got it and the scan data didn't transmit before I had tracked it previously. A phone call to fedex( my employer) was useless, they claim it was delivered. Contacted the shipper and they agreed to send out another free of charge but wasn't going to make it in time for Christmas( the gift had personalized embroidery on it)
Miraculously the original pkg arrived on dec 26th with no new scan data and the replacement pkg on the 28th with no falsified scans

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bankrupt

Just this week I got home one evening around 8, my oldest was out with some friends so I crashed on the couch to wait for him get home. He came in around 10 carrying a box we weren't expecting( gift from my best friend who moved this year) just out of curiosity I tracked it. Rel pod claimed at 6 something pm. It wasn't there when I walked in the door at 8( just sayin again the falsification must be rampant)

Sent using BrownCafe App

soc151

He probably mis-delivered it, and just typed in her name, since it was the one on the box.

It would be interesting to see what the signature looks like.

It will be fine

Intentionally entering false signatures is actually one of the few things that will get a ground driver disqualified immediately. They can rack up complaints and accidents all day, but fake a signature and you're gone.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Doesn't surprise me at all. Falsification is apparently rampant at ground.
Been saying that for years. I've seen all sorts of signature required packages released at residential doorsteps by Ground. Some were even delivered to the correct addresses.

Artee

He is doing it all wrong. He needs to be like the temp worker at one of the hubs who put a PS4 down his pants and tried to run off the property.

Artee

How far did he get? One of your industrious managers tackle him?

I heard this from another driver that was at the hub. He was caught. He didn't know his way around there too well and ran around right back into the waiting arms of security. Guess he won't be coming back to work another shift. Neither will the ramp agent who along with his mistress were caught buck naked in the stairwell giving each other a Christmas bonus. Must have been a fun conversation explaining to the wife why he got canned.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I heard this from another driver that was at the hub. He was caught. He didn't know his way around there too well and ran around right back into the waiting arms of security. Guess he won't be coming back to work another shift. Neither will the ramp agent who along with his mistress were caught buck naked in the stairwell giving each other a Christmas bonus. Must have been a fun conversation explaining to the wife why he got canned.

Ewww. Getting a room would have been a lot cheaper.

FdxOpsMgr

Neither will the ramp agent who along with his mistress were caught buck naked in the stairwell giving each other a Christmas bonus. Must have been a fun conversation explaining to the wife why he got canned.

That explains all the late flights at the ramp.