Poor Russell/Katy

over9five

Staff member
So, you could make sure everything is certified good to go?
Yes. It would require a visual and hands on inspection.
After I fully test it, I will photograph it and issue a Certificate of Authenticity. All of which can be displayed on a website of your choosing.

Please also refer your friends.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yes. It would require a visual and hands on inspection.
After I fully test it, I will photograph it and issue a Certificate of Authenticity. All of which can be displayed on a website of your choosing.

Please also refer your friends.
That would completely depend on how I think the inspection process goes. You can't rush those things. The mouth is your best friend. I mean, word of mouth. Being totally satisfied the job has been completed to the utmost is a good thing, too.

over9five

Staff member
That would completely depend on how I think the inspection process goes. You can't rush those things. The mouth is your best friend. I mean, word of mouth. Being totally satisfied the job has been completed to the utmost is a good thing, too.
I am a professional with a Masters in these type of inspections! I do not leave until the customer is 100% satisfied.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I am a professional with a Masters in these type of inspections! I do not leave until the customer is 100% satisfied.
​Damn, I thought this was about poor Russell and Katy. I'm missing out and I want in................................. on the conference call. hehehehe