Possible discrimination at Ground station!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate 150lb Packages

My 2 year DOT physical recently came up and I failed. These corporate fat cats have suspended me from driving until I can pass a physical. Whats really going on is some serious discrimination. See... the reason I failed has nothing to do with my health or my ability to drive. They failed me because I'm fat. The doctor administering the physical plays golf with the SM here, and they are in cahoots against me. They don't like me because I'm morbidly obese. I'm the best driver here, and one of the fastest.

Their hatred of fat people is so deep that they even make me sit in the driver's seat when they test my tire pressure during random quarterly inspections. My drivers side front tire is always a few PSI lower when Im sitting above it, so they keep trying to fail me that way. I've also noticed other anti-pudgy propaganda around the station. There are always guys talking about the gym, then they sneak looks at me. They stopped serving donuts in the mornings. Now all they serve is water.

I now even have to drive the smallest vehicle at the station. They took me out of my P1000 and gave me a small step van. The seat only scoots back a few inches, so my gut rubs the steering wheel and makes it hard for me to turn. It's obvious there's some major discrimination going on here. What do you guys suggest I do to get my driving abilities back, and ultimately, how can I address this major discrimination?

SmithBarney

Hey Troll! Tire pressure doesn't change regardless of weight put on it.

clearly this is a troll.

EDIT: To clarify, pressure changes would be not perceivable in any
amount you could possibly weigh. Pressure most directly proportional to Volume.

Last edited:

yadig

This is obviously a joke! or is it? I look around at couriers and there are plenty of them that could go 275 plus....

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
They failed me for being too handsome. Said I distracted drivers worse than cellphones. They assigned me to feeders to fatten me up in hopes my looks will suffer. Alas I fear it'll only make me a beautiful fatty.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bbsam

Staff member
My 2 year DOT physical recently came up and I failed. These corporate fat cats have suspended me from driving until I can pass a physical. Whats really going on is some serious discrimination. See... the reason I failed has nothing to do with my health or my ability to drive. They failed me because I'm fat. The doctor administering the physical plays golf with the SM here, and they are in cahoots against me. They don't like me because I'm morbidly obese. I'm the best driver here, and one of the fastest.

Their hatred of fat people is so deep that they even make me sit in the driver's seat when they test my tire pressure during random quarterly inspections. My drivers side front tire is always a few PSI lower when Im sitting above it, so they keep trying to fail me that way. I've also noticed other anti-pudgy propaganda around the station. There are always guys talking about the gym, then they sneak looks at me. They stopped serving donuts in the mornings. Now all they serve is water.

I now even have to drive the smallest vehicle at the station. They took me out of my P1000 and gave me a small step van. The seat only scoots back a few inches, so my gut rubs the steering wheel and makes it hard for me to turn. It's obvious there's some major discrimination going on here. What do you guys suggest I do to get my driving abilities back, and ultimately, how can I address this major discrimination?
start snacking on sugar free gummy bears.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.