Possible Suspicious Incidents

diesel96

I wonder how the Obama admin will spin this so they can blame it on Bush...cause we all know that everything is Bushs fault.:wink2:

Nobody here is giving credit to Obama, just the passengers and crew.
Instead of trying to incite political leanings of this failed terrorist attempt, why can't you and Tie put aside your detest of Obama for a moment and come together for a happy ending for a potential tradegy and encourage we, as one entity, put our heads and hands together, so this new trickery of explosives never are tried again on airlines...or, are you guys sitting in a cave like Cheney and his brainwashed daughter, hoping and praying for something bad to happen, just to say "I told you so".....

P

pickup

I don't get it , I thought these terrorist attacks were supposed to stop now that Obama has been bowing to everyone.:happy-very:

The terrorist probably did not get the memo. :happy-very:

Nothing happened, the plane didn't blow up, another terrorist act that didn't materialize under Obama's administration. He already beat Bush's record.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think anyone is wishing for something bad to happen.......we all just need to stop pusillanimous-footin' around and trying to be so damn politically correct or we'll all be politically dead!! We need to profile Middle Eastern people and search & scan them thoroughly at every airport worldwide.

I don't care if they are offended....they can choose not to fly.

Nothing happened, the plane didn't blow up, another terrorist act that didn't materialize under Obama's administration. He already beat Bush's record.

UMMM....It wasn't prevented because of strict security. Obama got lucky...If it would have materialized his administration would have been scrutinized.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't think anyone is wishing for something bad to happen.......we all just need to stop pusillanimous-footin' around and trying to be so damn politically correct or we'll all be politically dead!! We need to profile Middle Eastern people and search & scan them thoroughly at every airport worldwide.

I don't care if they are offended....they can choose not to fly.
The problem with that strategy is that he isn't middle eastern, he's African. Your list just got a lot longer.

UMMM....It wasn't prevented because of strict security. Obama got lucky...If it would have materialized his administration would have been scrutinized.
I would say the people on the plane got lucky. Keep in mind that this flight originated in Amsterdam. At some point we have to be able count on our allies to do their part security wise, there were plenty of red flags with this guy and it's a major blunder that he was able to walk onto a plane like that.
As details come out I'm really starting to get the impression that this guy was having second thoughts about blowing himself up and may have screwed up the plan on purpose.

tieguy

Banned

I think Bushs record is seven years. And something did happen on this plane.

I don't think you quite got my point. The liberals keep telling us that the world hated us because of bush. The libs keep telling us that Obama has now caused the world to fall in love with us. I thought you libs were telling me the terrorist attacks would now stop since the terrorists are all smitten with Obama.

island1fox

I am truly thankful that no person lost their life in this attempt. I do not care who gets the credit --Give it to President Obama --fine!!!
What I do worry about --the Terroist who is in custody.
Is he now allowed to "lawyer up" have his Miranda rights read to him ???
If he has knowledge about future planned terroist acts ---a little water poured on his face would not concern me. :wink2:
Now I have done it --He come the Libs telling me what a barbarian I am ----notice I did not say nor do I agree with torture.
Waterboading !!!!
"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WATERBOARDED " ?????
I did not try to blow up a plane !!!!:angry:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I doubt they have to waterboard this guy, he's already singing like a canary. It sounds like he gave them all the details of the operation on the ride downtown. I'm really thinking he had some last minute doubts about what he was doing.

island1fox

I doubt they have to waterboard this guy, he's already singing like a canary. It sounds like he gave them all the details of the operation on the ride downtown. I'm really thinking he had some last minute doubts about what he was doing.

Jones,
Seriously I hope and pray you are correct --I want to be very clear I do not want to see any successful terroist act. I hope that President Obama and any future President will not have anything happen to us under their watch. I would hope all American's --Republicans,Democrats and Independants see this as clearly as I do :anxious:

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Jones,
Seriously I hope and pray you are correct --I want to be very clear I do not want to see any successful terroist act. I hope that President Obama and any future President will not have anything happen to us under their watch. I would hope all American's --Republicans,Democrats and Independants see this as clearly as I do :anxious:

Will all americans now agree that waterboarding should be used if needed to prevent further terrorists attacks?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Will all americans now agree that waterboarding should be used if needed to prevent further terrorists attacks?
No. This guy made it on to the plane because of a security lapse, not because we didn't waterboard someone.

P

pickup

I think Bushs record is seven years. And something did happen on this plane.

I don't think you quite got my point. The liberals keep telling us that the world hated us because of bush. The libs keep telling us that Obama has now caused the world to fall in love with us. I thought you libs were telling me the terrorist attacks would now stop since the terrorists are all smitten with Obama.

Listen , I was just being an a-hole . But I think bush's record is actually more like 8 months (remember 9-11). Also the flight that blew up over the rockaways in Queens about a month and half later I believe that was also a terrorist incident that was covered up to be something else-I believe the official reason was that the plane was in the wake of another plane's turbulence. I have many friends in queens who were eye and ear witnesses. I mention "ear" because a sound made them look up in the sky and they saw and heard something very incongruent with the official report. Remember, the airline industry was reeling at that point and the last thing it needed was another terrorist incident

That much being said, this current incident could have easily been a tragedy.
I am listening to the radio right now and they are interviewing midwesterners at airports talking about getting patted down. For god's sake, go after the more likely candidates.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Napolitano (Homeland Security) said this morning that under Obama, the system worked!!!!

I'd hate to see the results if the system didn't work!!!

That guy should have never been on that plane.......even his own father tried to tip everyone about him.

We have a blind woman heading our security. I'm no where near a plane, thankyou! :sick:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Napolitano (Homeland Security) said this morning that under Obama, the system worked!!!!

I'd hate to see the results if the system didn't work!!!

That guy should have never been on that plane.......even his own father tried to tip everyone about him.

We have a blind woman heading our security. I'm no where near a plane, thankyou! :sick:

More, I think you may be forgetting that he never went through our security. He went through security when he first boarded the plane and again in Amsterdam. There is no way he would have made it through a TSA checkpoint.