Possible to apply for sunrise and night? ( I don't meant having 2 jobs )

BrownNinjaz

I am available for Night and Sunrise.. so I would like to apply for both.
What to do? Should I wait for the interview and let them know that I want night or sunrise?

I'm a college student and I chose to study in the evening: 6:00-8:45 P.M , 6:00-10:00 P.M
So Sunrise or night are convenient.

I think this is a good chance to get hired because school's starting soon and Holiday are approaching. This will be like 3rd time at the interview, I've been applying every month.
I really need this job. It's the only job that I can apply because most of them require some experience!

LifeUPSer

Life without Parole
My suggestion is that when you go to the interview let them know that you are willing to do either of them. Let them know which one you prefer but you will take the first one that opens up. Hope that helps.

BrownNinjaz

Thanks guys. One more thing...

Is it OK to choose Day shift for the interview? Because I don't want to go at 6 A.M or 11:00 P.M.
As for the sunrise, I already know how it is.. so I hope they don't call me later to come for an interview to see how the job is. I already know how the job is. :biting:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would like to apply for both the sunrise and night shifts. Should I wait for the interview and let them know that I want night or sunrise?

I'm a college student and I prefer to study in the evening, usually from 6:00-10:00 pm, so sunrise or night are convenient.

I think that this is a good time to apply as school is starting soon, the holidays are approaching and they will need to hire more workers. I have been applying every month and this will be my 3rd interview. I really need this job to help with expenses and because I don't have the experience most other employers require.

There you go, Hoax. I did the best I could with what little I was provided.

Lugo, please forward your first paycheck to:

UpstateNYUPSer
214 Banker Rd
Plattsburgh NY 12901

Last edited:

evilleace

I would apply for either shift but tell them in the interview which you prefer but will take whatever opens up if you really need the job that badly.

22.34life

Thanks guys. One more thing...

Is it OK to choose Day shift for the interview? Because I don't want to go at 6 A.M or 11:00 P.M.
As for the sunrise, I already know how it is.. so I hope they don't call me later to come for an interview to see how the job is. I already know how the job is. :biting:
for someone who needs a job you sure do seem to be picky,if you need the job come in on the interview whenever they need you to.