Post Your Baby Picture

kingOFchester

My kids.
family09-2.jpg

kingOFchester

Here are a few more pics. These are of me when I was a few years younger. They were taken in India, Africa, 1984 olympics, Phillies game and RR.
Mother.jpg
phillies.jpg
scan0005.jpg

kingOFchester

And the rest

After posting these, I thought some may have questions about some of the pics. It's a long boring story that serves no purpose here. I will say that I have lived an interesting life. I have had the pleasure to travel all over the world and et some great people. I spent some time in India on several occasions working with the dying at one of Mother Theresa's homes for the poor. Not much more that I have to add.

I have been inspired by STUG to start a Blog. Perhaps at some point I will add a link to it in my profile. Haven’t determined, as of yet, whether that would be a good idea or not.
scan0007.jpg
president.jpg
india.jpg

Last edited:

kingOFchester

Thanks!!

Red, great picture. Your son's will be lady killers!!

STUG, also a great shot with a great looking family!

Looks like Upsers can make some great kids!!

Sammie

And the rest

After posting these, I thought some may have questions about some of the pics. It's a long boring story that serves no purpose here. I will say that I have lived an interesting life. I have had the pleasure to travel all over the world and et some great people. I spent some time in India on several occasions working with the dying at one of Mother Theresa's homes for the poor. Not much more that I have to add.

I have been inspired by STUG to start a Blog. Perhaps at some point I will add a link to it in my profile. Haven’t determined, as of yet, whether that would be a good idea or not.

Holy Cow, KOC,

I was on the verge of asking you 20 questions but will bite my tongue. How wonderful that your youth was so cultured and diversified and what memories you have to cherish. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Sammie

Wow, all girls like mine. Beautiful family, KOC!

Here's us. Sorry for the re-run. This is the last time we were all together. Logistics is a big thing around here.:wink2:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Steve,

With your lovely home, the beauties in your family, their variety of interests and your grinning canines, you've got the makings for your own reality show!

Sammie

DSC02039.jpg

My three,free to a good home.

Cach,

They are precious. What a great pix. Nothing better than receiving a huge
box that an appliance comes in for them to play with. This brought back great memories of my kids and of a geezer like me at about 4 years old.

Ah, the simple things!
Boxperson.jpg