Post your dog pics

oldngray

nowhere special
I always get the same question when I get back from vacation when guys cover my route, Dude do you feed every dog on your route? I proudly respond yup lmfao. Ah I love me some dogs and like I said my 2nd career after Brown is going to be a doggy dog world everyday lol.

I wouldn't feed every dog but would say hi and pet them. I made friends with virtually every dog.

Nostromo

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1406344790.820021.jpg

Sent using Morse code

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They are VERY mean,and when cornered they certainly dont 'play dead'
They do like apples tho. I had one in my yard when I lived in the city, I threw my apple at him, and he quit snarling while I ran crying like a little girl in the house to call someone for back up! LOL

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Note we have from shelter, where we got her, is Jack Russell, but we think she's got mix. No papers, no nothing, just don't think she's pure Jack.

The whole Jack Russell thing is confusing. She sure looks like one, but there are a bunch of variations in the "breed."

Emma, the one that is presently living with me, is supposedly a pure Jack, but some of her cousins look like yours.

Reference:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Russell_Terrier

They are the best companion dog ever.

Last edited:

Nostromo

Note we have from shelter, where we got her, is Jack Russell, but we think she's got mix. No papers, no nothing, just don't think she's pure Jack.
Your jack Russell looks good, tad bit bigger than mine. Great dogs for sure
Bought mine from a breeder

Sent using Morse code

raceanoncr

The whole Jack Russell thing is confusing. She sure looks like one, but there are a bunch of variations in the "breed."

Emma, the one that is presently living with me, is supposedly a pure Jack, but some of her cousins look like yours.

Reference:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Russell_Terrier

They are the best companion dog ever.

Your jack Russell looks good, tad bit bigger than mine. Great dogs for sure
Bought mine from a breeder

Sent using Morse code

I gotta say this: She's the best little critter I've ever had. Bar none! Yes, since little, I've had all kinds of dogs but his one tops em all. A million adjectives to describe her.

Loving, protective, active, GREAT with kids, obedient, alert......

A good move getting her from the shelter...and CHEAP too.