Post your dog pics

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
019.JPG
Our Tikibelle, who left us in March, and her sister, Bluebelle. Both rescues, both the loves of my life.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is my English Springer, my wife named him Abel. He is swimming in the river at a local state park I volunteer at.
sweetwaterwetabel.jpg

tiredofhelping

View attachment 15777 View attachment 15776 View attachment 15775 Here some pics of some three legged dogs. I'm going to rescue me one of these one of these days. It's one of my thing I have to do before I die.

Here's my three legged pup. Found her in the middle of the street in front of my old house. Little, scared and fresh spay scar on her belly. Someone obviously dumped her off. We've had her for seven years now. She's a long haired chihuahua/Pomeranian mix.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1408416978.118886.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

Here's my three legged pup. Found her in the middle of the street in front of my old house. Little, scared and fresh spay scar on her belly. Someone obviously dumped her off. We've had her for seven years now. She's a long haired chihuahua/Pomeranian mix. View attachment 15876

Sent using BrownCafe App
She's a beautiful woman. She's blessed you rescued her and God shinned on you hen she rescued you. Thanks for sharing your touching story. You look like you have a great family member there.