Post Your Pets

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
The "UPS Driver Runs Over Dog" thread was sort of turning into this...so I figured we should have a thread for it. Post pics of your 4-legged family members!

248886_10150651352320570_3087703_n.jpg
307763_175625662523014_576216234_n.jpg
248886_10150651352320570_3087703_n.jpg
307763_175625662523014_576216234_n.jpg

gingerkat

My Bombay, after 19 years passed and I just have not obtained a new one.

Somone might say a Bombay?
Bombay Cat | Cat Breeds | Petfinder
I'm really sorry for your loss, especially after so many years. Bombay's are supposedly very smart (according to that show Cats 101).

I loves me a man that likes or owns a cat! The next man that comes into my life will have to like cats. Why do so many men hate cats? Where's brownmonster to answer this? Maybe it's time to start a "why do you hate cats thread"?

Would you like a beautiful tabby with an amazing personality?

texan

I'm really sorry for your loss, especially after so many years. Bombay's are supposedly very smart (according to that show Cats 101).

I loves me a man that likes or owns a cat! The next man that comes into my life will have to like cats. Why do so many men hate cats? Where's brownmonster to answer this? Maybe it's time to start a "why do you hate cats thread"?

Would you like a beautiful tabby with an amazing personality?

Oh my.....

I feed 10 feral cats right now.

There is no cat I do not like.

I was raised with both. Bassett Hounds, Saint Bernard, and many many cats growing up.

I am never against dogs, but I am a feline man.

They are independent, very smart, low maintenance, and yet dumb at times.

That is why someone said they have 9 lives.

I do not want to start a cat vs dog arguement.

Dogs are very loyal, and I have nothing negative to say about them.

Cats are me down deep. Mr. Brownmonster and others do not prefer them.

I should cease from picking on him. Every time I post a Brownmonster cat post, I POS REP him
to make up my jesting. Cats are not for everyone. Cat owners / lovers are preplexed over this
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/hows-view-211867/index573.html#post1082624

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The next man that comes into my life will have to like cats.

Why do so many men hate cats?

The cats are smarter than they are?

I think it may have to do with controlling - dogs are easy to control and cats are almost impossible to control.

Men who like dogs but don't like cats probably will try and control women in their lives.

You are wise to have that qualifier for the next man! :smart: