Post your unattempted counts.

bbsam

Staff member
I fulfill my contractual obligations. Why should I incur more expense above that? Come on eBay businessman. Wow me with your topflight MBA level economics acumen:1eye:.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I fulfill my contractual obligations. Why should I incur more expense above that? Come on eBay businessman. Wow me with your topflight MBA level economics acumen:1eye:.
Here 'ya go (economics 101)......I'll ship my packages out however I damn please.

whenIgetthere

Tell 'ya what, I do ebay sales on the side and 99.9% of my customers are fine with the post office handling their packages. After 12 years of doing this only one incidence of a postal employee not doing his or her job right.

At least the post office doesn't release firearms, alcohol shipments and computers like Ground does.

Same here, have sent hundreds of ebay sales via USPS, one package was lost a few years ago. other than that, never have had a problem.

bbsam

Staff member
So what's been the knock on the post office over the last several years? Just that they are slow? Honestly, you two are the first around here that . heard speak positively of them

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So what's been the knock on the post office over the last several years? Just that they are slow? Honestly, you two are the first around here that . heard speak positively of them

My ex had sent my son a $200 money order back in August to use as spending money at school. It never arrived---the scans showed it never left the sorting facility near her home town. She filed a claim and was reimbursed for the money order a month or so ago. The original envelope arrived yesterday. Larry, my letter carrier, attempted delivery at the house, left the delivery notice and then saw me on route and made a second attempt. He was even shocked when I told him that this was the original envelope as he had tried to find it at the post office after it had come up missing. I may have to double his Christmas tip this year as he most certainly went above and beyond.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Tell 'ya what, I do ebay sales on the side and 99.9% of my customers are fine with the post office handling their packages. After 12 years of doing this only one incidence of a postal employee not doing his or her job right.

At least the post office doesn't release firearms, alcohol shipments and computers like Ground does.

I've got over 400 feedbacks on ebay. Mostly buying but, I too, sell stuff. Usually ship it ground due to the discount.

What's my problem with the USPS service? Here's the latest...Just two weeks ago I mail a check to a Dr. office to pay for a visit. I notice it never got cashed. I still owe them a bunch of money so I call the office Thurs. to see what my new balance is. They confirm they never got the check. Mind you, it was only going about 15 miles away.

On the flip side, they print out my latest invoice and mail it to my house where it arrived overnight.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've got over 400 feedbacks on ebay. Mostly buying but, I too, sell stuff. Usually ship it ground due to the discount.

What's my problem with the USPS service? Here's the latest...Just two weeks ago I mail a check to a Dr. office to pay for a visit. I notice it never got cashed. I still owe them a bunch of money so I call the office Thurs. to see what my new balance is. They confirm they never got the check. Mind you, it was only going about 15 miles away.

On the flip side, they print out my latest invoice and mail it to my house where it arrived overnight.

Did you forget to put a stamp on the envelope?

5yearsleft

5 1/2 hour sort today! Left the bldg at 11:00. At 15:00 received a message to stop delivering & come back, they needed my truck. There seems to be no plan to fix this, the same thing keeps happening every day.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
5 1/2 hour sort today! Left the bldg at 11:00. At 15:00 received a message to stop delivering & come back, they needed my truck. There seems to be no plan to fix this, the same thing keeps happening every day.

You have a bad attitude. And they are also going to OLCC you for not having P1 delivered by 1030. You should have brought your time machine to work so you could teleport yourself back into the past...no lates.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

The last package I had come through the post office took 3 days just to leave the greater Chicago area.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Are they too cheap to get a rental vehicle? Sounds like the SM is trying to cut his budget to look good, all at your expense.

hypo hanna

Are they too cheap to get a rental vehicle? Sounds like the SM is trying to cut his budget to look good, all at your expense.
My station got a bunch of rentals. Problem is DRA sucked em all up and there were still no trucks in the station for the PM drivers.