Post your unattempted counts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is that why they don't do it my area anymore? Because it made so much sense? How much does it cost to rent a PODS, golf cart, which to legally to drive on public roads have to have working turn, brake , signal, and headlights? Add in the cost to put a seasonal helper who is not as fast and efficient as a regular driver and countless trips back and forth the container. Yea that makes a whole lot of sense. Not.

Our mall driver parks his TP-60 in the mall parking lot and his helper delivers out of it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
97 pieces, about 90 stops. Going to be a rough day tomorrow. I WILL be punching out tomorrow by 1900, come hell or high water. If FedEx management doesn't care enough about our customers to make sure we have enough help, why should I?

mjtrackman

We were delivering Mon and Tuesday stuff on Saturday. Today I took out 146 stops and 185 packages(only 10 docs) in a rental van).. Left building at 1025, rtb at 1935.. Had to be off by 1955. Baught back about 22 stops. Hard when your :censored2: slides every time u turn a corner

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App

overflowed

We were delivering Mon and Tuesday stuff on Saturday. Today I took out 146 stops and 185 packages(only 10 docs) in a rental van).. Left building at 1025, rtb at 1935.. Had to be off by 1955. Baught back about 22 stops. Hard when your :censored2: slides every time u turn a corner

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App
Don't trip dude you're not the only one. So much freight that rtes don't even take everything out. Dex 1 sitting at the station all day long. Never seen it like this before.