Posters that have proven to be a "troll"

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I read a lot on here and it seems many of the posters that are popular post a lot of harassing posts with no intent but to agitate a member or other members. They seem to have "protection" since they should be in queue before getting posted for us to have to see.
Anybody have any ideas who I think fall in this category?

I have already asked this of a certain member who continues to harass another member. It's up to the mods to decide that though.

I read a lot on here and it seems many of the posters that are popular post a lot of harassing posts with no intent but to agitate a member or other members. They seem to have "protection" since they should be in queue before getting posted for us to have to see.
Anybody have any ideas who I think fall in this category?
Yea but it's only one member that brings it on himself and I'm trying to learn to play by the rules. Oh yea how did you get that troll under your name???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you set a minimum post requirement to start a thread, we will never have these doozies:

-Question about UPS Cutoff time
-First day as a preloader and I want to quit
-Just found/signed up to this site. Saying what's up!
-Issue concerning delivery
-UPS lost my package
-My package has been stuck in Albuquerque for 4 days

Exactly Heff and sorry Upstate.
Cheryl tried this and it was too much work for the Mods.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have already asked this of a certain member who continues to harass another member. It's up to the mods to decide that though.
I did not see the post but could it be ... anonymous?

Of course, a few more come to mind.
I think Cheryl and the Mods are very tolerant of many of the antics on here.
Obviously, behaving like an adult is not one of the qualifying attributes. :wink-very:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you set a minimum post requirement to start a thread, we will never have these doozies:

-Question about UPS Cutoff time
-First day as a preloader and I want to quit
-Just found/signed up to this site. Saying what's up!
-Issue concerning delivery
-UPS lost my package
-My package has been stuck in Albuquerque for 4 days
Don't forget....I wanna be a driver but I don't wanna wait 5 years.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert

Obviously, behaving like an adult is not one of the qualifying attributes. :wink-very:

I asked for the member in question to be placed in the queue in my report, which was either for filter evasion or harassment. I don't want to discuss who it was here publicly as that will only create more problems. I do think the post got removed in a timely manner though.

It is my observation that certain users, due to their forum status of a old/known member get to run wild and abuse the rules set for everyone. I am very tolerant of the jokesters here, but some members have taken the jokes to a personal level of harassment.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Exactly Heff and sorry Upstate.
Cheryl tried this and it was too much work for the Mods.
I think he is saying it should a feature that automatically prevents new users from starting threads until a certain point--not that they can start threads that go into a queue.

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app

At least I'm not drunk anymore and doing it. I actually think I've taken a big step at being nicer to Dave. Do you see it Hoak??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Whoever created those yoga pants should get a straight go to heaven someday card for that.
sorry but I disagree. Apparently u only deliver to hot stay at home mom suburbia. I can unfortunately confirm those yoga pants easily go up to size xl and likely xxl and for some of you ladies I promise. One size does NOT fit all.

Sorry disagree. Apparently u only deliver to hot stay at home mom suburbia. I can unfortunately confirm those yoga pants easily go up to size xl and likely xxl and for some of you ladies I promise. One size does NOT fit all.
Yea it is kinda gross sometimes but somebody loves them and everyone does deserve to be desired and loved.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I asked for the member in question to be placed in the queue in my report, which was either for filter evasion or harassment. I don't want to discuss who it was here publicly as that will only create more problems. I do think the post got removed in a timely manner though.

It is my observation that certain users, due to their forum status of a old/known member get to run wild and abuse the rules set for everyone. I am very tolerant of the jokesters here, but some members have taken the jokes to a personal level of harassment.
Yes they were.
Cheryl took care of them before I got a chance to see them.
Same old, same old ... the Mods delete or move many of his/her posts.