Posters that have proven to be a "troll"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Marne Vet said:
Bahaha this was the funniest post all week!
No, the funniest posts this past week were the stories you created about delivering in the 'hood.

I do enjoy Marne Vet's funny posts about delivering in the hood and they have been some of the most entertaining threads on here. Whenever I see a post by MV and it is not one of his outrageous tales, I am disappointed.

over9five

Staff member
I do enjoy Marne Vet's funny posts about delivering in the hood and they have been some of the most entertaining threads on here. Whenever I see a post by MV and it is not one of his outrageous tales, I am disappointed.

Hey, you're outta the queue! Must have been that PM I sent Cheryl.

PS to anyone in the queue. I don't like to brag, but I have quite a lot of influence here. If you feel you are in the queue unjustly, please let me know. I will take your case under consideration, and if I feel it has merit, I will petition Cheryl for your release.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert

PS to anyone in the queue. I don't like to brag, but I have quite a lot of influence here. If you feel you are in the queue unjustly, please let me know. I will take your case under consideration, and if I feel it has merit, I will petition Cheryl for your release.

I feel like I should be out of the queue. My recent posts are quality and are not against the TOS.

Overs not just a feeder stud. He's a brown cafe steward.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Use the Ignore List. I put so many people on mine the first week I discovered it that I unlocked the Block D-Bags Achievement. lol

I'll tell you what, I've got two described trolls on ignore right now, and I've just picked out a third.