Posting on the Brown Cafe

The IGNORE feature does not hide the quoted post when someone not on ignore replies to an ignored member.
You know Gumby is going to reply to everyone so you should probably start with him. :wink2:

Just dont get any stains on my GUMBY costume! ...........................................................................................................................Sincerely ...................IVE

Integrity

Binge Poster
The IGNORE feature does not hide the quoted post when someone not on ignore replies to an ignored member.
You know Gumby is going to reply to everyone so you should probably start with him. :wink2:
Hoaxster,

I was going to let him slide for awhile but I think I will go ahead and do this.

Sincerely,
I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Guess I have to end it all........and jump off a bridge!............................NOT sure if I can ever post on BC again...............im so embarrassed ....I will have to crack a beer!.....lol
lol...I'm way ahead of you sir.....wait no but I'll try to catch up....lol. Captains Underpants and Skidmark....can both put me on ignore lol.

lol...I'm way ahead of you sir.....wait no but I'll try to catch up....lol. Captains Underpants and Skidmark....can both put me on ignore lol.

At the rate he is putting people on the ignore list.........................................................................................he will posting to his self...............he should be used to that!..lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
At the rate he is putting people on the ignore list.........................................................................................he will posting to his self...............he should be used to that!..lol
Just wait till he and his alter ego start arguing with each other....lol. He should really consider doubling his dosage......

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You two, bb58 & IGP 4U have to be the number one tag team tandem on the BC. Congrats! If we ever need your services for taking a thread out of control I will look you up although I may not have to! :surprised:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You two, bb58 & IGP 4U have to be the number one tag team tandem on the BC. Congrats! If we ever need your services for taking a thread out of control I will look you up although I may not have to! :surprised:
Yay!! I'm finally number one in something....that isn't followed by a warning letter!! :)

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
Using the Ignore feature seems like a reasonable way to make one's experience here on Brown Café the best for their own purposes.
I believe that is why the function is available.