Posts have to be reviewed by moderator

stink219

It's simple, Act like a Jack Face, Insult, Swear, Troll or Lie, you get modded. If you act like an adult, your in the clear.

ZJ NOMAD

I hope you know that I was kidding. :happy-very:

I knew you were just kidding, hey by the way thanks for bringing me back up to par, someone got mad because I was saying good things about California, next thing you know , i'm below the prime meridian. Oh wait a minute it seems like I just fell below once more, wow people are so insecure, don't worry people I'm not going to take anybodies spot here, trust me, I have far better things to attend too, Peace and have a good weekend.

ZJ NOMAD

I knew you were just kidding, hey by the way thanks for bringing me back up to par, someone got mad because I was saying good things about California, next thing you know , i'm below the prime meridian. Oh wait a minute it seems like I just fell below once more, wow people are so insecure, don't worry people I'm not going to take anybodies spot here, trust me, I have far better things to attend too, Peace and have a good weekend.

Not you TEXAN your cool! I was refering too 203+204= ? Try this on for size: Quiet Riot Bang Your Head 1983 - YouTube