Potential newbie ?

BrownArmy

My helper last peak was a registered sex-offender, so there's that.

As with anything at UPS, depends on where you are.

Good luck.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

Can anyone tell me if a drug possession felony will keep you from getting hired as a loader/unloader?

In Illinois less than 5 grams
Scary....
You don't want me to post how I really about drug possession felons.
Once again, you didn't post how you really feel.

Well fellow upsers, it worked out. Got the job!

Congrats, hopefully the back ground check is finalized.

Last edited:
Ya right! Is gonna be rough for a bit getting used to the schedule and since I slept till 9 this morning idk how much sleep I'll get but plenty of coffee will be drunk!
Have good shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting ruined. Carry as little as possible because you have to go through security. A bottle of water and some Advil might come in handy.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i'm glad you got the job. i believe if you paid for your crime and are clean and sober you should be given a chance. you may be drug tested more than anyone else even though they say it is random. it's not. that is if you become a driver.

now , if you killed someone , you would probably not be hired.

that'll probably change in 25 years if ups is still around.

FredRock

i'm glad you got the job. i believe if you paid for your crime and are clean and sober you should be given a chance. you may be drug tested more than anyone else even though they say it is random. it's not. that is if you become a driver.

now , if you killed someone , you would probably not be hired.

that'll probably change in 25 years if ups is still around.
Thanks for your positive attitude and response.

FredRock

Have good shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting ruined. Carry as little as possible because you have to go through security. A bottle of water and some Advil might come in handy.
Thanks for the tips. I will post tomorrow morning how it goes. They stuff I will probably be unloading. The facility is very small. I saw about 15 people working when I toured the facility.