Power Pad and or Power Pad battery injury ??

LTFedExer

Please define working your butts off. I never said there weren't any problems in my station. I just said the job is easy if you like what you do. Are there things I wish were different? Yes.

You said the job was "easy". As Upstate said, it isn't exactly rocket science, but you do need some smarts and common sense to be good at it. Not everyone can do it, nor has it ever been easy for most of us. I'd say that the vast majority of FedEx couriers work pretty hard. and don't really have a choice to do otherwise.
You still haven't defined what 'working your butt off' means. Is it a lot of hours, a lot of stops, to many stops in 'X' amount of time, to much freight, etc? Yes, there are a LOT of people that couldn't do it and yes, you need common sense and some smarts to do this job. But, any job is only as hard as you let it be.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You still haven't defined what 'working your butt off' means. Is it a lot of hours, a lot of stops, to many stops in 'X' amount of time, to much freight, etc? Yes, there are a LOT of people that couldn't do it and yes, you need common sense and some smarts to do this job. But, any job is only as hard as you let it be.

Being a courier is usually a pretty stressful, fast-paced job. Your original comments weren't very specific. "Working Your Butt Off" means being constantly busy and always having to hustle in my book. I have very few easy days.