Pre-loaders instructed to not give a :censored:

Cupid

So this morning I had to complain about my load since 5 next day airs were in the middle of the load under surepost. My supervisor went in the truck to sort it after my complaints the past few days.

The 5000, 6000, 7000, and 8000 shelves are literally in no order at all. They're just thrown in there.

The pre-loaders are instructed to just load the boxes in those shelves in no order at all.

This is not a joke. This is real. This happened.

Our manager told us that it is now the driver's job to sort those shelves when we come to them.

My question is, Can I file a grievance on this or can UPS just load them however they want?

Again.. this isn't a joke.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So this morning I had to complain about my load since 5 next day airs were in the middle of the load under surepost. My supervisor went in the truck to sort it after my complaints the past few days.

The 5000, 6000, 7000, and 8000 shelves are literally in no order at all. They're just thrown in there.

The pre-loaders are instructed to just load the boxes in those shelves in no order at all.

Our manager told us that it is now the driver's job to sort those shelves when we come to them.

My question is, Can I file a grievance on this or can UPS just load them however they want?

Are you my loader?

If so I hate you

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

My question is, why do you not like black people?

This isn't a joke.

alwaysoverallowed

image.jpeg
My question is, why do you not like black people?

This isn't a joke.

No