Pre Seniority

Chris D.

I just recently started at UPS and I'm still in pre seniority, but I've been at home all day pukng my guts out. Would they fire me for calling in sick during pre senority ?

PT Car Washer

Call early enough and see if they can cover without you. If they tell you to come in go ahead and puke in the office. Most likely when they see you are really sick they will send you home.

Box Ox

You'll probably have to yarf in front of the sups. Body shocked new hires can tend to call out with all sorts of excuses and it probably spooks them.

BUCN85

Depends on your building and supervisors. As long as you don't make it a weekly thing you will e ok. I know in our buidling it's hard to even keep pre loaders cause a lot quit.

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I just recently started at UPS and I'm still in pre seniority, but I've been at home all day pukng my guts out. Would they fire me for calling in sick during pre senority ?

Have you done a preg-nan-cy test?

Last edited:

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Depends on who you answer to. Some are cool about it, some are not. Honestly if I were you, I would come on in, throw up there, then go home early.