Precisely when are NDAs considered late?

The Driver

I drive.
I'll pull up to a bulk stop at 10:27, scan all the air, then start scanning all the bulk ground packages. Big arrow down at 10:34, signature button, customer signs, stop complete. I never get a prompt explaining why I was late, but I've heard from some that it still shows up on a report that NDA was late. When are NDAs actually considered late? When they are physically scanned at 10:31+?

Same thing with sheeting commercial between 12:00 and 13:00. I've scanned the packages at 11:59, service crossed everything, filled out the InfoNotice, scanned the InfoNotice, stop complete, then will get a message from ODS telling me to void and rescan the stop's packages. In this case I thought I was okay since the actual packages were scanned prior to 12:00.

UPSGUY72

I'll pull up to a bulk stop at 10:27, scan all the air, then start scanning all the bulk ground packages. Big arrow down at 10:34, signature button, customer signs, stop complete. I never get a prompt explaining why I was late, but I've heard from some that it still shows up on a report that NDA was late. When are NDAs actually considered late? When they are physically scanned at 10:31+?

Same thing with sheeting commercial between 12:00 and 13:00. I've scanned the packages at 11:59, service crossed everything, filled out the InfoNotice, scanned the InfoNotice, stop complete, then will get a message from ODS telling me to void and rescan the stop's packages. In this case I thought I was okay since the actual packages were scanned prior to 12:00.

As long as you scan one package for the stop with the NDA before 10:31 you could scan the NDA in at 10:34 after you scanned all the ground and it wouldn't come up late the time stamp locks when you scan the first package. However once you get to the sign screen you can't go back so if someone screw up there sign and want to resign don't let them.

As far as for the 12:00 and 1:00 crap I have had the same happen to the problem. I believe the problem might be a difference in the time for the computer the OMS clerk uses and your DIAD. Since the OMS clerk gets gigged on Cl and Ni business between 12-1. that is why you here about.

Mr.Golden

The latest you can scan the NDA pkg(s) is 10:30 and 50 secs. The other 9 secs is to push the big arrow down and not to hit the pre record button. If u have multiple for the same stop all u need to do is scan one by 10:30 and able to scan others afterwards. Hitting the big arrow down is crucial and knowing how many pkgs u have at that stop

By The Book

It may have to do with the fact ups's gaurantee of the pkg. being delivered(stop complete)by the commit times and not just scanned by the commit times.
Yeah I don't know what's up with commercial NI1's anymore. We are told 11:55 to 13:05 anymore.
There is no commercial ni1. That is a residential status. Commercial stops are clo1. You may also need to stop complete your air prior to commit times and not sheet until 13:01 in diad., for your commercial stops.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Something wrong with your explanation.

First, when you scan a NDA, you have to big arrow down to continue to scan other packages. You said you scanned at 10:27 and then proceeded to scan all the ground pkgs but didnt big arrow DOWN until 10:34.

Thats impossible.

If you had big arrowed down after all the NDA, it would matter not if you big arrowed UP during the stop and the NDA would not appear late.

On the other hand, if you didnt big arrow DOWN before 10:30, then ALL the air will show up as late.

As long as the big arrow DOWN is hit after 10:30 regardless of your arrival time, the AIR will show as late.

TOS.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It may have to do with the fact ups's gaurantee of the pkg. being delivered(stop complete)by the commit times and not just scanned by the commit times.

There is no commercial ni1. That is a residential status. Commercial stops are clo1. You may also need to stop complete your air prior to commit times and not sheet until 13:01 in diad., for your commercial stops.
Splitting hairs here guy. What if the office is opened for business but the person at the front desk isn't there to buzz you in or open the gate or sign for the god damned package and it's 14:30? Let's even say it's a saver and you won't be back til pickups? Not in 1 ok then?? They weren't closed but you can't DR it right? Shine your infinite wisdom on me please.

ViewAskew

Splitting hairs here guy. What if the office is opened for business but the person at the front desk isn't there to buzz you in or open the gate or sign for the god damned package and it's 14:30? Let's even say it's a saver and you won't be back til pickups? Not in 1 ok then?? They weren't closed but you can't DR it right? Shine your infinite wisdom on me please.

Not Ready 1 here. Differs in each area.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Something wrong with your explanation.

First, when you scan a NDA, you have to big arrow down to continue to scan other packages. You said you scanned at 10:27 and then proceeded to scan all the ground pkgs but didnt big arrow DOWN until 10:34.

Thats impossible.

If you had big arrowed down after all the NDA, it would matter not if you big arrowed UP during the stop and the NDA would not appear late.

On the other hand, if you didnt big arrow DOWN before 10:30, then ALL the air will show up as late.

As long as the big arrow DOWN is hit after 10:30 regardless of your arrival time, the AIR will show as late.

TOS.

Oh my god! For the first (and probably only) time, I agree with TOS.

You couldn't have scanned all the packages and THEN hit big arrow down, after you scan ONE package, you HAVE TO big arrow down.

I don't care if you scan and big arrow down at 10:29:59, as long as the big arrow down is pressed before 1030, it will not show as late.

If, after you stop complete an address it asks you reason for late airs, THAT'S how you know it's late

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I don't have any commits on my area. But, as long as you scan a nra before 10:30. You will not have a late. Just be sure you are where you are supposed to be when you scan it. They will fire you for dishonesty. For the 12-1 bs. I sheet it when I get to the place. If it's not open ni 1. Pms just asks for you to rescan. Nbd

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Then it wasn't late.

By The Book

Closed 1, sheet saver while your there, closed 1. If your at a business, and can't obtain a signature it's closed 1 here. You are correct, you shouldn't dr to commercial stops. You made your attempt and covered your butt, your good.