Precisely when are NDAs considered late?

ArcherUTR

Yeah if a business is open and I can walk around but no one is there I do no adult or not ready as they are not technically closed.

If it is my area and I know my customers well, I will Rel Num, and hit 0, and describe where I left it, and press 2 for a commercial stop.

This is at my own risk.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does this get you another signature allowance?

No. This is the way were were told to handle this: You get the person to sign for the airs and stop complete, then they sign for the other stuff. You hit the dup button for the latter.

If you had to return to that stop, then yes, it does count as another stop.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No. This is the way were were told to handle this: You get the person to sign for the airs and stop complete, then they sign for the other stuff. You hit the dup button for the latter.

If you had to return to that stop, then yes, it does count as another stop.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. If you are able to get to all of the packages for that stop why in the world would you sheet the airs separate from the ground? Scan your first air before 1030, big arrow down, scan ALL of the remaining packages for that stop, signature, stop complete.

ArcherUTR

This makes absolutely no sense to me. If you are able to get to all of the packages for that stop why in the world would you sheet the airs separate from the ground? Scan your first air before 1030, big arrow down, scan ALL of the remaining packages for that stop, signature, stop complete.

Probably because of the strong possibility that while performing a bulk stop delivery a driver might accidentally hit the pre-record button, especially on these DIAD 5's. Now by pulling the transaction out of pre-record in order to finish scanning and to obtain a signature will cause that NDA's to be late.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Probably because of the strong possibility that while performing a bulk stop delivery a driver might accidentally hit the pre-record button, especially on these DIAD 5's. Now by pulling the transaction out of pre-record in order to finish scanning and to obtain a signature will cause that NDA's to be late.

I have never hit prerecord by mistake.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have never done anything by mistake.

Go first for Air, obtain sig.
Go back later for ground, obtain sig. Don't duplicate.

If they're able to discipline you for having late air for running ground, then they're MAKING you run air first, which will CLEARLY result in you returning to that address.

I've NEVER been disciplined for delivering ground and not duplicate stopping it, and I ran a mall route for YEARS.

Cue Dave's "cute" response: It's a good thing you went to feeders

ArcherUTR

I think that is clearly 'padding stops' if the wheels haven't moved. I agree with you in principle though that you are saving the company time and money and should be credited for your work.

Some center managers may not care, but I think you would have a hard time defending it.

DOK

This happens a lot in my center.