predictions for the next contract?

oldupsman

Been doing that here the past few years, drivers can work peak and receive retirement benefits. Few package rats consider it and try, most realize within a few days why they left and quit.

I was never asked to come back. I guess they don't like former drivers who took their
lunch and followed the methods.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I say they give us basically this contract again. With the whopping 20% votes again. Hall will say how great he did. I'm not expecting anything new.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
That's already been tried. Around here for awhile they were begging anyone retired less than 5 years to work peak at top scale. They even promised you would work in your old familiar area. They couldn't get one taker. Go back to work at UPS after being retired? I don't think so.
I know they allow it in certain areas. I really wouldn't do it since our hub has severe winters and just the thought of chaining up and driving the highways with all the idiots would be enough to dissuade me.

I'm completely happy to watch everyone else have all the fun. A couple weeks ago I ran into a feeder driver at the bank and all he could do was tell me how lucky I was to be retired and spent the next 10 minutes complaining how bad the company was. All I could do was smile and tell him someday he would be retired .