Predictions?

T

Turdferguson

You haven't a clue.
2d0c51c278a338d62089e3667659da6ae3d13249c52871176ae7926ab558d16a.jpg

clipperman

Our new center manager started in pre load and worked up to driver over the course of 8 years,compared to the guy he replaced who had never done the job,I will take one who as least been there anyday

clipperman

probably compared the rest of the normal ups world,small center,driver sort and load,sometimes the inconvenience of living bfe isn't as bad as it seems,3 small centers ran out of our building

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
He may be such an A*hole, that mgmt. will be a perfect fit. Or, he will regret his decision so badly, he won't feel any worse that some people here enjoy heaping hot coals upon his head.

He has made his decision, and now it is his path to walk alone, so just let it go. I agree with Dragon's post; this thread is nothing more than bashing.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I think most of us at one point of our careers have thought about putting in our letters but for whatever reason decided against it. I've been around long enough to know that most supes don't have horns and a pointy tail. Are there some rotten ones out their? Absolutely, but they usually will have their comeuppance. Most are like the drivers they supervise in that they want to provide for their families, do their job, and head home.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Who cares? It's not your cross to bear.

If someone wants to wear a target on their back and be on the company's time 24-7-365, that's their prerogative. You couldn't pay me enough.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think most of us at one point of our careers have thought about putting in our letters but for whatever reason decided against it. I've been around long enough to know that most supes don't have horns and a pointy tail. Are there some rotten ones out their? Absolutely, but they usually will have their comeuppance. Most are like the drivers they supervise in that they want to provide for their families, do their job, and head home.
comeuppance ??? Borrowing from upstate's vocabulary list?

S

selfcancelsignal

Yeah... Head home early.

clean hairy

This thread was not intended to bash.
From what I have followed on it, he will be working less hours, doing less work for the same money, with less stress.
If in reality it is more hours, more stress and threats of losing his job than before, will he admit it?
Drivers are on here trying to figure how to stop harassment from pie in the sky numbers they should meet.
Will he let us know if it the same on the other side?
I was asking a legit question when I started this thread.
How long before he might be on saying he made a mistake, driving was so much better, or that he was terminated for not being able to meet the numbers his bosses had given him? After all, not EVERYONE makes the cut in a new job.
I coulda made the original post just as long as this one, but made it much shorter and less wordy for quicker reading.

By The Book

So after reading several posts lamenting the fact that ups doesn't want drivers in management anymore,one comes on here with intent to do just that at and is basically stoned in public.....by other drivers? Do you guys also stand around a new hire on day one of his 30 and tell him he's not good enuf to make it?
Your a new member.......so it's going to take a while for you to experience the games we are subjected to. We give the new hires a hard time on day 2. That's the day the center team floats the rumor in the building.