Predictions?

Holydriver

My manager just quit after a long UPS career and is beginning his new one with Amazon next week.
unfortunately for future amazon employees under his management, they will learn the only type of management style that he has learned here at UPS. amazon hopefully trains these managers that are jumping ship their own methods of a manager, because if not Amazon will have some disgruntled employees just like ups

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

unfortunately for future amazon employees under his management, they will learn the only type of management style that he has learned here at UPS. amazon hopefully trains these managers that are jumping ship their own methods of a manager, because if not Amazon will have some disgruntled employees just like ups

News flash---Amazon already has disgruntled employees.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Amazon mostly uses temp agencies to fill their warehouse positions. Their management isn't treated well at all from what I've heard.

watdaflock?

How long before the former driver turned management comes on here complaining about the way he is being treated?
Or even worse, that he was let go for not meeting pie in the sky numbers, and wants to go back driving?
6 months?
Are you talking about that Southern twanged POS named Tom?

porkwagon

I am gonna miss this manager. He's a good manager and a nice man.