Pregnacy in Rape is God's Intent!

wkmac

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock has sparked the latest political controversy over rape and abortion, causing GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to distance himself a day after touting his candidacy in a TV ad.Mourdock, Indiana's state treasurer, said Tuesday during a debate against Democratic Rep. Joe Donnelly that when a woman becomes pregnant during rape "that it is something God intended."

GOP's Mourdock: Pregnancy from rape is God's intent

But what if the bible actually supports his position?

over9five

Staff member
Lol, I think the bigger point is that even if this guy believes that, he has no sense to say it in a campaign!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lol, I think the bigger point is that even if this guy believes that, he has no sense to say it in a campaign!

But what about ROMNEYS support for this maroon?? What does it say for Romneys decision making? Does this make Romney just as big a maroon as mourdock?

Lets see, what happened the day before Mourdock said this controversial statement....oh yeah, Romney put out an ad supporting him for US Senate.
Mitt Romney: Extremely Conservative and Endorsing Richard Mourdock - YouTube

OMG....

Peace

TOS

brett636

We hoosiers knew what Mourdock meant. Make no mistake, Mourdock will be Lugars replacement. Obamacare is too unpopular for Joe Donnelly to win.

over9five

Staff member
But what about ROMNEYS support for this maroon?? What does it say for Romneys decision making? Does this make Romney just as big a maroon as mourdock?
Oh, come on! Not like he could have foresaw that.

How 'bout Obama supporting a PROVEN liar that pretends she's an Indian priestess to further her career? What kind of decision making is that?
We all know they only support whoever has the same letter as theirs after their name on the ballot, (R) or (D).

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, come on! Not like he could have foresaw that.

How 'bout Obama supporting a PROVEN liar that pretends she's and Indian priestess to further her career? What kind of decision making is that?
We all know they only support whoever has the same letter as theirs after their name on the ballot, (R) or (D).
It's a little deeper than that. Romney spent a year finding the craziest of the far right to pal around with for one reason and one reason only. To get elected. He knew the risks for a generral election but had to get there first.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
It's a little deeper than that. Romney spent a year finding the craziest of the far right to pal around with for one reason and one reason only. To get elected. He knew the risks for a generral election but had to get there first.

Only a year? Heck, Your Messiah spent his whole life arround Radicals, Communists, Tax Cheats, Race Hustlers, American Hating Pastors, and Liberal Loons...but i guess thats OK right? But its allright...he has lots of friends in Hollywood and the Lamestream Media who support him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We hoosiers knew what Mourdock meant. Make no mistake, Mourdock will be Lugars replacement. Obamacare is too unpopular for Joe Donnelly to win.

OK, tell us what he meant by this statement... Ill hold my breath for this explanation. Show me how you understand it and the rest of the GOP is distancing themselves from it.

Go for it.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
Only a year? Heck, Your Messiah spent his whole life arround Radicals, Communists, Tax Cheats, Race Hustlers, American Hating Pastors, and Liberal Loons...but i guess thats OK right? But its allright...he has lots of friends in Hollywood and the Lamestream Media who support him.

I must say, Lue, that I do get tired of your use of "Messiah" around here. I do have a Lord and Savior and you mock Him rather than the president with that title. I will not ask you to refrain from doing so as this is an open forum, but it has become annoying and rude.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I must say, Lue, that I do get tired of your use of "Messiah" around here. I do have a Lord and Savior and you mock Him rather than the president with that title. I will not ask you to refrain from doing so as this is an open forum, but it has become annoying and rude.

Im sorry that offends you but i dont see you asking your buddies on the left to refrain from the nasty names that Romney is called. Maybe if you did then i would see that you are really offended. Oh wait...you send you dont read their posts...

Maybe if the Obama Zombies and Lamestream medid did not treat him like a rockstar he would not get that title. Just last week we got this from the Lamestream media.

MSNBC host: Obama answering to ‘higher calling' by running again, Romney just moving on to 'next thing' | Fox News

bbsam

Staff member
Im sorry that offends you but i dont see you asking your buddies on the left to refrain from the nasty names that Romney is called. Maybe if you did then i would see that you are really offended. Oh wait...you send you dont read their posts...

Maybe if the Obama Zombies and Lamestream medid did not treat him like a rockstar he would not get that title. Just last week we got this from the Lamestream media.

MSNBC host: Obama answering to ‘higher calling' by running again, Romney just moving on to 'next thing' | Fox News

I did not ask you to refrain nor do I expect you to. Simply that I personally find it offensive not to Obama, but to Jesus Christ. Now where have I been the least bit offensive to Romney or called him names?

brett636

OK, tell us what he meant by this statement... Ill hold my breath for this explanation. Show me how you understand it and the rest of the GOP is distancing themselves from it.

Go for it.

Peace

TOS

It means that Joe Donnelly and Richard Mourdock are in agreement on the abortion issue. That life begins at conception.

rod

Retired 22 years
It always made me mad after every Presidential election when I read about people who wasted their votes by writing in Donald Duck or Superman. This time one of those characters could very well stand a chance to win. As far as I'm concerned both Obama and Romney could quailify to have their picture on a wanted poster at the Post Office.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I did not ask you to refrain nor do I expect you to. Simply that I personally find it offensive not to Obama, but to Jesus Christ. Now where have I been the least bit offensive to Romney or called him names?

Did i say "you" called names? Maybe you need to go back and read what i posted.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
God Distances Self From Christian Right

October 24, 2012
635.jpg

THE HEAVENS—Responding to inflammatory remarks made by Republican Senate candidate Robert Mourdock during a Tuesday night debate, Our Lord God The Almighty Father today sought to distance Himself both from Mourdock and from the entire right-wing, fundamentalist Christian movement, sources confirmed.
“I want to make one thing absolutely clear: Mr. Mourdock’s comments from last night in no way reflect my position on this or any other issue,” said the Divine Creator, speaking at a press conference this afternoon in response to Mourdock’s remarks that rape-induced pregnancies were God’s intent. “And, furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity to say definitively that I, God, do not officially sanction or condone the words or actions of anyone involved in the fanatical, conservative Christian faction that Mr. Mourdock represents.”
“Many people hear my name in connection with the Christian Right and start to assume we are somehow aligned in some capacity, and I’m here to say, for the record, that we are not,” God continued. “So let me just be clear: I don’t want women to get raped; not ever. I don’t think their resulting pregnancies are my divine will. And if a woman is raped, then she has the right to get an abortion, period. I do not agree with Mourdock. I do not agree with the Christian Right. End of story.”
Calling Mourdock’s comments “the last straw,” the Lord Our Maker explained that while in the past there have been a few areas where He and the religious right have been in agreement, more often than not in recent years He and Christian conservatives have grown “actually quite far apart” on a wide range of issues.

• News in Brief

250.jpg
    'Mother Mary Was Essentially Raped,' Mourdock Says While Digging Self Into Deeper Hole

God then went on to cite several incidents—ranging from the Westboro Baptist Church’s “God Hates Fags” campaign, to Missouri Senator Todd Akin’s remark this year that victims of “legitimate rape” rarely get pregnant—as examples of what he described as “an unmistakable and disturbing trend toward intolerance that I do not support.”
“What these people are saying betrays a worldview that is, frankly, completely different from my own, and it embarrases me to even hear my name mentioned alongside theirs,” God told reporters, emphatically. “For example, I’m not into capital punishment at all, or really killing in general, so I’m not sure where that whole talking point came from. On the same token, I don’t like guns very much, and I certainly wouldn’t say that everyone has a right to own guns—that’s absurd. Unlike Mr. Mourdock and many Christian Republicans, I agree with the overwhelming majority of climate scientists that global warming poses a major threat to the planet which must be addressed. I also believe stem cell research is very useful, and I think that if you’re gay, that’s fine by me.”
“Even on some economic issues we don’t quite see eye-to-eye,” continued the Eternal One, a self-described Keynesian who said he has “serious doubts” about the merits of trickle-down economics. “And, you know, a lot of this stuff is in the Ten Commandments, too, so I’m already on record as being not in agreement with a good majority of the Christian Right’s views. In fact, in the future, if people could just refrain from grouping us together in any way, I think that would be ideal.”
“That includes the Christian Right themselves—if they could stop talking about me entirely, that would be preferred,” God added. “In the end, probably best if we just completely went our separate ways here.”
At press time, God’s son, Jesus Christ, offered a countering view and confirmed he strongly believes pregnancies resulting from rape are, in fact, God’s gift.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean if you feel this way whatever but if u don't have the common sense to not say this publicly I sure as hell don't want u making decisions that shape this country.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What he said was, "... that when a woman becomes pregnant during rape "it is something that God intended."

Poor judgment but not what this thread positioned.

Just another way of lying by twisting people's words albeit a clever twist.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What he said was:
"even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen."
It's a little tough to say that god intended the woman to get pregnant but he didn't intend for her to get raped when in fact the only reason she got pregnant was because she was raped.